The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

As the squad currently stands what do you think is our best starting 11?

Stone

Watret

Stanger

Mosunda 

McCann

Russ

Dempsey

Sylla 

Murphy

Dowds

Oakley 

8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

He left us right where he started so I'm not sure it was steady. 

True but I'd say we were 100% nailed on to go down before he came in, he had his limitations but gave his all a bit like he was as a player.

16 minutes ago, ecocme said:

As the squad currently stands what do you think is our best starting 11?

Stone

Watret

Stanger

Mosunda 

McCann

Russ

Dempsey

Sylla 

Murphy

Dowds

Oakley 

Would rather keep Rus centrally at them moment. Is Murphy ready to play? Been at the open Thursday and Friday so missed a lot (even the Devlin signing) as signal there is terrible. Think we’ll go as strong as we can today and then next 2 games might see the introduction (rotation) of guys like McAllister/Murdoch/Devlin/Hastie getting more minutes in preparation for Hamilton. A single point tonight would be great, not sure how well Dundee Utd have been pre season so would imagine it’ll still be a tough test as they do have good players. Handicapped by Goodwin right enough. 

Rus has to play centrally for me. He can see more of the game from in there and can do more damage compared to playing out wide. 

If Murphy could come back and swap in for McKenzie I think it gives us a really strong midfield and I’m not too worried about us being open as Rus and Murphy will do a power of work to win the ball back. 

Rus has been signed as 10 for me and from what I've seen he needs to stay central, his dribbling and passing gives us something different and can see him causing major issues running on to knockdowns and lay offs from Dowds and Oakley.

27 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

Another Chibaala special

IMG_2237.jpeg

I'm not easily moved, but that makes the Gettysburg Address read like a Dryhorce post by comparison. 

#TheWalledGardenCaravanPark

Edited by Coollestersmoothe