The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

One part of me says yes as we may have a smaller squad next season (although Robbo’s positivity gives me hope that I’m wrong), the other part says no as he had one cracking game in three. Oh and that celebration when he scored against us at home last season got my back up

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

One part of me says yes as we may have a smaller squad next season (although Robbo’s positivity gives me hope that I’m wrong), the other part says no as he had one cracking game in three. Oh and that celebration when he scored against us at home last season got my back up

After the abuse he took up at Dens Park in the first game against us I have no issues with his celebration at Somerset. I love players giving it back to the fans especially when they have been getting pelters. 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

After the abuse he took up at Dens Park in the first game against us I have no issues with his celebration at Somerset. I love players giving it back to the fans especially when they have been getting pelters. 

I usually don’t mind players giving abuse back to fans if they’ve been receiving pelters. I wouldn’t have minded him giving the SRE a GIRFUY gesture, but to bring money into it was a bit low

Aye I’ve zero issue with players getting it up us if we’ve gave them dogs abuse. Gary Harkins being one other example.

I just don’t particularly rate McDaid in all honesty but we’d maybe not in a position to turn our nose up at him. I doubt he’ll be available anyway.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Could swear I’ve got a black and white jester hat from the 2012 league cup semi final. Be in the house somewhere.

Has it got a skip? 

8 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Iirc did he not pretend to be flicking notes of money ? Always thought it was a dig at us as he wasnt going to be getting a wage rise if he stayed with us 

Just rewatched it there - he held his hand to his mouth, then clapped towards your support.

9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Iirc did he not pretend to be flicking notes of money ? Always thought it was a dig at us as he wasnt going to be getting a wage rise if he stayed with us 

Nah he just holds his hand over his mouth before clapping.

Also, none of this matters because he'll be too busy not going anywhere.

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just rewatched it there - he held his hand to his mouth, then clapped towards your support.

24 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Nah he just holds his hand over his mouth before clapping.

Also, none of this matters because he'll be too busy not going anywhere.

Honestly must have dreamt that whole celebration 😬 or maybe another player did that last season against us?

45 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’m a bit late at catching up with latest signings but I see a player mentioned a lot on here, Kevin OHara is away to Dunfermline. Some great signings they’ve made already. They should be play off contenders. Hope we’ve got some aces up our sleeve 

They've apparantly got £250k for Nisbet which probably explains it