The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I thought I read that there were no Saturday games , all games I believe are Tuesday and Friday and live on TV 

IMG_6701.jpeg

Yep cause BBC show Quarter and Semi ties then Sky come in for the Final when they show an interest, would imagine it's something to do with BBC not having rights to broadcast a "league game" with premiership club in it.

The set up is an absolute sham, if they're adamant on proceeding with the way it is just now at least change it to each tie just being one leg with a draw over who's Home/Away

Edited by rb123!

43 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

McDade thought it was a good one

He almost certainly mode money doing it, and it's not as if he'd have gained anything in glory by staying.

60 points to win the league this season is hilarious. Not in a funny way of course.

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

It's a shite attitude to have but not really one that can be argued against to be honest. Like yourself my enthusiasm is at an all time low. 

I'd normally go to POTY but got no desire to sit in a room and act like it's been some sort of fantastic season. 

How long have you been watching us?!

All time low? Ok then.

4 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Cant wait for the narrow minded fools to stomp angrily on their keyboards if Queens park win the league. 

Fair play to them if they do win the league. They've shown a lot more bottle than us to still be in with a chance. We've shat the bed big style.