The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Bangala simply has to be flop of the year.  All the hype.  All the delays.  Utterly out his depth.  

There exists a parallel universe in which we are chanting his name to the tune of Havana by Camilla Cabello.

Unfortunately it's not in this universe.

41 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I can imagine he was trying to play it cool, waiting for the green light to come over and start playing, all the while, growing ulcers in his stomach with the expectancy of being found out that he is not actually a footballer.

Maybe he isn't and has Ali Dia'd us a belter?

16 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I may be getting auld but the kit and training gear is absolutely honking. I know that's a minority view so I'm taking it as a sign im officially an old bassa 😂

You are certainly in  the very small minority this time , but nothing wrong with that everyone has their own taste in clothing 

Edited by Finlay21

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I may be getting auld but the kit and training gear is absolutely honking. I know that's a minority view so I'm taking it as a sign im officially an old bassa 😂

Yup, I'm with you. Like they've tried too hard and ended up with a horrible mess.

6 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

We’ve apparently opened pre contract talks with George Stanger at Alloa. 

Don't know anything about him but it seems he plays 90 minutes for Alloa every week at the heart of their defence so hopefully can make the step up if he signs. Good to see us try and get business done early. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Don't know anything about him but it seems he plays 90 minutes for Alloa every week at the heart of their defence so hopefully can make the step up if he signs. Good to see us try and get business done early. 

There’s a handful of players who’ve done quite well in league one that I’d like to us try and get in. 

Someone said to me in January that we were looking at Kai Kennedy as well but I think he’ll quite a bit of interest in him. 

16 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

We’ve apparently opened pre contract talks with George Stanger at Alloa. 

It’s good to see we are actively considering this market again. Trying to think the last time we made use of the lower leagues. Whilst we have signed some good players who didn’t make the grade at bigger teams there is also value to be had looking in the lower leagues