The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Sorry, we’ve decided that O’Halloran is crap on the basis that he’s signed for someone else.

Aye that’s what’s happened. 

Give it a rest. 

Not to get away from the dinner chat but…

The countdown is on then, five days until the competitive action starts and if you are being generous we have three glaring areas to address… 

I have accepted LB won’t be, and I’ve not included a striker as Dipo is still here for the moment. The longer it goes on I think the replacement striker is my biggest concern - life without Dipo is going to look pretty horrible in the games he is suspended IMO. 

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Not to get away from the dinner chat but…

The countdown is on then, five days until the competitive action starts and if you are being generous we have three glaring areas to address… 

I have accepted LB won’t be, and I’ve not included a striker as Dipo is still here for the moment. The longer it goes on I think the replacement striker is my biggest concern - life without Dipo is going to look pretty horrible in the games he is suspended IMO. 

It's not good reading removing Dipo from the squad.

FB_IMG_1688930108714.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Erm no.  This forum doesn’t belong to you.  

Good one

1 minute ago, United1973 said:

How do you create a poll on here ?

Think you need to start a new topic. 

49 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

We're on holiday and had done well not buying junk food. I succumbed tonight and we got KFC. French KFC though so I had a Mexican Wrap which was delicious. 👍

French KFC is absolutely bizarre. Worse than Chinese KFC.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Good one

Think you need to start a new topic. 

Not interested in your know it all attitude.  It’s an open forum - post what you like and interact with who you want.

But don’t presume to tell other people what they can and can’t post.  It’s the height of arrogance.

1 minute ago, Nelson said:

Not interested in your know it all attitude.  It’s an open forum - post what you like and interact with who you want.

But don’t presume to tell other people what they can and can’t post.  It’s the height of arrogance.

Stop making up nonsense then. 

We expecting any addition before Stirling Albion game next Saturday? With Bullen saying he wants 4 you'd like to think a couple of them could be in this week. I reckon Ethon Archer will be given the EK game before a decision is made on whether to offer him anything. Don't think he'd be coming in as a starter though.