The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

33 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Given we're the opponent I imagine he'll need to pass a fitness test first for the chip on his shoulder.

I didn't realise Ayr had held onto his registration for another four years after he left. You'd think players would get better advice in situations like that.

9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Seems quite a decent day planned for Troon. A legends game before hand as well. Not so great news for the P&B continent but the omnipresent Somerset Boab is also listed as being there to "entertain" 

Angry Go Away GIF by SuccessionHBO

20 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Seems quite a decent day planned for Troon. A legends game before hand as well. Not so great news for the P&B continent but the omnipresent Somerset Boab is also listed as being there to "entertain" 

Shame, was considering going as I need to be in Troon at some point this weekend but that'll just make me miserable.  

I just went to Troon's website and saw a picture of this handsome man.

image.png.41b8618c3ac73e002b26ed952329a92b.png

I still remember his goal against Killie at Somerset. That 2-2 game was something else. Especially the last minute equaliser. 👏

Edited by Trogdor

3 minutes ago, gh201288 said:

Stoke fan here - thoughts on Michael Rose? I must admit I know absolutely nothing about him. 

Strong in the air and good ball playing centre half. Admittedly it was a few years ago we had him and at a much lower level than the English Championship but he was brilliant for us. He was always good at playing out from the back and it was developing as an actual defender that he did with us. 

Hope he does well.