The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

27 minutes ago, Pick that one out Marshall said:

That's a decent signing 

Is it really though? Would say aye as a quick stand in, but think that’s all you’d want from him. Would be a decent coach. Remember at the end of last season he was winded for about 15 minutes after making a long range save from Dipo, was struggling and I don’t even think it was that powerful a shot. 

Edited by callum-ayr

Just now, Ayrmail said:

You’ve been pandad 

IMG_0255.jpeg

More like bambooed. 

10 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

That c**t of a panda is at it.

To be fair he couldn’t exactly post this could he? 

23 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Wish Panda would keep his trap shut if we’re just going to end up waiting hours for something to be announced. 

Whatever happened to Chaos ??

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

Oaft! Showing your age there @WATTOO

Was that not just for the final against rangers?

No, we definitely used to have the two of them. I think Chaos used to wear a Yellow shirt.

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

No, we definitely used to have the two of them. I think Chaos used to wear a Yellow shirt.

No, your right. There was definitely two of them at one point. Pandamonium and Chaos.

Though I think after the final and the following season, Ayr hit a serious decline, in interest especially, so I guess there was no need for two.

30 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Is it really though? Would say aye as a quick stand in, but think that’s all you’d want from him. Would be a decent coach. Remember at the end of last season he was winded for about 15 minutes after making a long range save from Dipo, was struggling and I don’t even think it was that powerful a shot. 

Not a bad point, but a decent stand in and possible coach AND saves "our" penalty takers spot kicks with ease. 

6 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

No, your right. There was definitely two of them at one point. Pandamonium and Chaos.

Though I think after the final and the following season, Ayr hit a serious decline, in interest especially, so I guess there was no need for two.

You know your club is in a perilous financial state when they halve the number of mascots. We will only truly believe Smith is serious about this project when we have a minimum of three.

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

There was a fucking awful mascot called Sylvestayr for maybe a week, a dreadful cappy the cat style effort where someone wore a cheap Sylvester the cat costume and an Ayr top. 

I don't remember that one but it sounds amazing !! 🤣