The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I know this going to cause a riot but i wouldn't be surprised if this is our business done 

Or at least that was the plan but queue a horror string of results rest of the month and we'll be scrapping about last few days in August getting kids in on loan as any "experienced" players that were available are now all pretty much snapped up. 

2 hours ago, Caledonian said:

I thought you'd lost to Raith Rovers since then. Please pardon me for not being up to date on your fixtures.  A 2-1 win over Albion Rovers deserves further congratulations. Very impressive! 

We drew with Raith Rovers so you are double dumb.

2 hours ago, super_carson said:

Problem is that it's highly unlikely Ayr received £250k from York upfront; usually these fees are paid in installments throughout the duration of the player's contract and can sometimes be dependent on things like appearances, goals etc.  

I've seen this a few times on your forum.

You do know that YOU can try and arrange to pay in installments as well, don't you?

Sortmeout will piss off if we don't bite.

He's not like the mouth breather Rustypark who will haunt the thread every so often. 

Don't give them the reaction they crave and definitely don't direct quote them. It just encourages the drivel.

17 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

I know this going to cause a riot but i wouldn't be surprised if this is our business done 

Or at least that was the plan but queue a horror string of results rest of the month and we'll be scrapping about last few days in August getting kids in on loan as any "experienced" players that were available are now all pretty much snapped up. 

No chance 

8 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Worth noting that there has been more  posts from Kilmarnock fans this thread in the past 48 hours than there has been posts in the actual Kilmarnock thread - which in fact has not been posted in since Saturday.

Strange people.

You can't blame them they will still be upset that their wee team beat their big team.

22 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

We drew with Raith Rovers so you are double dumb.

Look closely and you will see the words "Raith Rovers win"appearing consecutively. I should explain that this means one after the other. Anyway it was nice of you to drop in. Since you are still here I will go and put the kettle on for you. 

this one.jpg

Just now, Rb123 said:

Wonder what happened to the Ben Summers chat, pretty sure i read somewhere a while back we were after him?

apparently looks to be going to Dunfermline or down to Austria on loan according to Transfer Scotland