The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Seems bizarre that someone external to the club would have numbers for numerous players and staff unless McGinty accidentally added some random to the WhatsApp group.

IMO this all points to Logan Chalmers sending cryptic messages demanding to be rescued from his Tranmere loan / Dundee Utd and now trying to get people at the club to pay a ransom to secure his release.

56 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Mainly South Indian Garlic Chicken but there were a few different ones so tried a wee bit of them as well. 

The cake was the caterpillar cake.

Exceptional choices 

16 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

One of the more bizarre statements you'll see in Scottish Football this season

The Bantayr years are back baby. 

11 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I doubt it would be a fan, unless it's a demented one! 

I'd certainly hope not. We do have our fair share of zoomers in our support though who'd fire our personal abuse. 

7 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

😂😂😂

Anyway, I renewed my season ticket because its what you do! 

However, will I be able to use my old season card? If not, why not? I can use my phone but its a rigmarole and I want to use my existing card.

I managed to get access to my new ticket and the number below the QR code is different to the old one. Does this mean my card won't work? I feel a little like this...

season 13 GIF

My membership number is the same but not sure that actually matters!

Confused.com

Edit - Why isn't there just a renewal button? Or even an app that would lessen the rigmarole.

Edited by Trogdor

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

However, will I be able to use my old season card? If not, why not? I can use my phone but its a rigmarole and I want to use my existing card.

I managed to get access to my new ticket and the number below the QR code is different to the old one. Does this mean my card won't work? I feel a little like this...

season 13 GIF

Confused.com

If I understand correctly from previous messages on here you haven't renewed you've signed up for a new season ticket.  So it's the phone for you or £2 for a card.  

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

season 13 GIF

Confused.com

No I don’t believe you can use your old card. I tried to log into total tickets but they are a bit of a shambles so I emailed the club and they sent me an electronic copy so it’s just saved on my phone. 

Just now, itzdrk said:

If I understand correctly from previous messages on here you haven't renewed you've signed up for a new season ticket.  So it's the phone for you or £2 for a card.  

I swear to god there was no renewal button. I am a sad panda.

sad panda GIF

Just now, Trogdor said:

season 13 GIF

Confused.com

I have the same code below the QR on my physical card that is showing on my online dashboard. The QR is different though but I assume it will work. I had to download my season on a desktop as it wouldn't work on my phone then email it to myself to make sure I could show that if my card doesn't scan.