The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think he would’ve been more annoyed about our signing of more midfielders to replace Murdoch and Dempsey and Pendlebury maybe saw it as more competition and he felt he should’ve been guaranteed starts given he was here first. 

I might be wrong but I’m refusing that this is just because he didn’t start on Saturday. It’s all happened too soon for that to be the case. 

2 minutes ago, SomersetAyrshire said:

The usual cringeworthy crap of seeing all the assumptions and people turning on Pendlebury with absolutely nothing to back it up whatsoever. "Attitude problem and best he's away" and "wasn't good enough anyway". Aye, nae bother.

All hail the bald fucking fraud in the dugout.

Olly ??

4 minutes ago, SomersetAyrshire said:

The usual cringeworthy crap of seeing all the assumptions and people turning on Pendlebury with absolutely nothing to back it up whatsoever. "Attitude problem and best he's away" and "wasn't good enough anyway". Aye, nae bother.

That nickname is just a wee bit too on the nose Olly mate. All the best for the future pal but try and not take the huff as much. 

Maybe we are all reading to much into this, maybe the boy was just home sick and at 20 years old knew himself he was not mature or ready to leave home, not everyone is a Alex Kirk who embraced that opportunity to get out and get some life experience, at least he's gone now and not in 7 days time when we would be stuck with him a not be able to bring in a replacement, not everything needs to be about Bullen and his management style.

9 minutes ago, SomersetAyrshire said:

As you attack Bullen with nothing to back it up whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Maybe we are all reading to much into this, maybe the boy was just home sick and at 20 years old knew himself he was not mature or ready to leave home, not everyone is a Alex Kirk who embraced that opportunity to get out and get some life experience, at least he's gone now and not in 7 days time when we would be stuck with him a not be able to bring in a replacement, not everything needs to be about Bullen and his management style.

The club could have came out and said he had failed to settle and asked to be released. They said personal reasons. If it was something like a sick family member or his partner refused to move which are personal matters, they could have used the "failed to settle" card to save putting personal information out there. 

Personal matters asks more questions than it answers. 

45 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:
boycott
/ˈbɔɪkɒt/

verb

1. withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.

I am not withdrawing commercial or social relations, I have a season ticket so I'm not even costing the club money by not going. I am not protesting, I could go and do  WullieH  and boo for 90 minutes. But I'm not going to. 
    I could decide come the Falkirk game, f**k it, I'll give it a chance. 

I didn't flounce off in protest, I am just sick of watching this shite week in week out, paying money to travel about and watch the same team put in the same performances week in week out and ruining my weekends. 

This clearly makes some sort of sense to you. I've given enough of my Wednesday night, you've got enough on your plate on here tonight.

Life's too short. 👍

4 minutes ago, SomersetAyrshire said:

The absolute state of some of you c***s that think you are a cut above other fans. 

I was having a laugh m8 calm down, you can come on here if you want and start sprouting your feelings towards the current situation if you like it doesn't bother me. 

If it makes you feel any better i'm not really a Bullen supporter either 👍

Edited by Rb123

8 minutes ago, SomersetAyrshire said:

The absolute state of some of you c***s that think you are a cut above other fans. 

I’d say based on your contributions so far you are a couple levels below most posters on here simply due to them being able to type a sentence out without having a coronary. 

7 minutes ago, SomersetAyrshire said:

At least introduce yourself first, chill out and then tell everyone what you had for dinner. Rules are in place for a reason.

Pendlebury was harshly done by, promised X & Y to come up here and was left twiddling his thumbs for the last few weeks watching a centre back play ahead of him. After hearing and witnessing how the manager is prone to always playing certain loyal favourites he’d have been concerned for his career spending two years up here. 

No massive bust up but Bullen didn’t exactly handle the situation too well and now leaves the gate open for more players to leave which sets a dangerous precedent when lads aren’t happy. A lot of players & staff trying to leave this in the last few months is an ominous sign.. 

13 minutes ago, SomersetAyrshire said:

Oh here's Bullen's number one fan now. Took longer than expected, in fairness.

Nothing to back it up?

Have you watched the football under his reign, this calendar year especially? 

Which one are you in this again?

Feel free to check my posting history before labelling me Bullen’s number one fan. 

I’m highly critical of him at times, I’m just not moronic enough to think absolutely everything is his fault.