The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, AnonGuy7991 said:

Crazy stuff. Some turnaround from his period with Ayr - best achievement here was his sending off against raith which was the nail in Hopkins reign. 

6670A2FD-1EF3-4DA4-98ED-6B8BB92C76F8.jpeg

See, I'd absolutely love Daire O'Connor to get his chance for Ireland. Was certainly a better player for us than Afolabi.

32 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Mark Millar is behind one of the most anti Scottish films of all time and backed Pixelot

The c**t should be confined to Coatbridge as a punishment 

I grew up round the corner from Glen Michael and he turned all his lights off at Halloween. Peas in a pod.

18 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I grew up round the corner from Glen Michael and he turned all his lights off at Halloween. Peas in a pod.

One of my sisters pals chapped his door when he lived at the Piersland gate house and asked for an autograph when she was maybe 8

Glen told her to “f**k off” and that he was “fed up of you bloody kids” 

2 hours ago, AnonGuy7991 said:

Yeah, obviously got very lucky with others being out injured but to be in the fray at all was well merited. 

Another player that ‘flopped’ (not being sarcastic, he very clearly did) at Ayr who has gone on to have very decent career progression.. seems to be the case with a lot of players who didn’t get up to much here go on to be a success elsewhere.

At what stage do the club carry some of the blame / rather than the players?

It’s hardly as if he was tearing things up for Airdrie after he left us.

Him tearing things up for Bohemians and Ahui being a regular for Drogheda doesn’t say much for the League of Ireland.

19 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

One of my sisters pals chapped his door when he lived at the Piersland gate house and asked for an autograph when she was maybe 8

Glen told her to “f**k off” and that he was “fed up of you bloody kids” 

Never meet your heroes.