The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I fully believe he’ll be away if we take a tanking off Thistle. 

Toxic atmosphere is going to be something else on Friday night considering it was bad enough at a mickey mouse cup game.

With no NT there's no escaping it either...

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

If it doesn't come out tonight I'm calling it that they haven't realised how unpopular the head coach actually is and aren't prepared for it.  

At least they’ll finally have a decent answer for why they had a poor uptake for season tickets.  

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Maybe he's been sacked and it's being announced tomorrow....

If they were planning on sacking him it surely would've been announced earlier this week, barring a huge change in circumstances.

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

But in all seriousness, the turnaround from asking questions to be submitted and when they would be answered was way too short. I doubt he's even looked through all the questions yet. then there's the filming etc...

I don't think so. Submissions closed on Thursday night. Club gets all the questions instantly. Spend Friday sorting through the questions, filtering out duplicates/grouping them into certain themes. Film it on Friday evening/Saturday, do what minimal editing there is to be done and there's no reason why this shouldn't be out by Saturday evening or Sunday. That's why I think somethings up.

11 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Yeah, was thinking it could be Bullen related. What's the point in Mathie answering questions about him when there's a good chance he's away in a few weeks, or possibly even next week.

What's the point in answering any football related questions then with the chance he could be away. All that would be left to talk about is the administrative side and the stand.

8 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

Am I the only one who thinks this Q&A thing is a bit suspicious? Said they would post it over the weekend but its Sunday night and we've heard nothing. Putting my tinfoil hat on here but what if they've done this with no intention of ever doing a Q&A and have just done it to try to judge the general mood in the fanbase, maybe to see what sort of reaction sticking with or sacking Bullen would bring?

8 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Nobody will care about it if we get pumped on Friday. That's a whole other issue they'll have to deal with.

6 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Maybe he's been sacked and it's being announced tomorrow....

But in all seriousness, the turnaround from asking questions to be submitted and when they would be answered was way too short. I doubt he's even looked through all the questions yet. then there's the filming etc...

2 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

If they were planning on sacking him it surely would've been announced earlier this week, barring a huge change in circumstances.

I don't think so. Submissions closed on Thursday night. Club gets all the questions instantly. Spend Friday sorting through the questions, filtering out duplicates/grouping them into certain themes. Film it on Friday evening/Saturday, do what minimal editing there is to be done and there's no reason why this shouldn't be out by Saturday evening or Sunday. That's why I think somethings up.

Pepe Silvia | Know Your Meme

23 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

Am I the only one who thinks this Q&A thing is a bit suspicious? Said they would post it over the weekend but its Sunday night and we've heard nothing. Putting my tinfoil hat on here but what if they've done this with no intention of ever doing a Q&A and have just done it to try to judge the general mood in the fanbase, maybe to see what sort of reaction sticking with or sacking Bullen would bring?

Nah, they’ll have done it but like everything the club does nowadays outwith construction projects, the fans are an afterthought and a PR disaster.

We’ll offer to do a Q&A say it’ll be out over the weekend but f**k everyone about and release when everyone is watching the Scotland England game and answer no tricky questions 

1 minute ago, Andy_AUFC said:

I’m not going to lie lads, after Callum asking about 3000 questions in the opening minute, and Mathie rambling for 15 minutes after; am fucking knackered.

Hey, when you "group" all the recruitment questions into one then you don't really need to answer any specifics. I'm 12 mins in and he's still rambling on the first groups of questions

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Hey, when you "group" all the recruitment questions into one then you don't really need to answer any specifics. I'm 12 mins in and he's still rambling on the first groups of questions

He didn’t even get a chance to say hello.