The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

29 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Someone on twitter said earlier Munoz would be away today. He followed it up with Bullen to them is a done deal. I'm hoping his Munoz is away shout wasn't a lucky guess and he is genuinely itk.

Them appointing Bullen would be wild. A hilarious sentiment-over-sense appointment. 

Make it happen.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Them appointing Bullen would be wild. A hilarious sentiment-over-sense appointment. 

Make it happen.

He finished second and he's 52. What more could they want?

As unlikely as it is to happen, this could be ideal scenario for the club.  They get to change the manager without sacking him, thus avoiding the "but we finished second..." argument while simultaneously saying that they couldn't stand in his way.  Bullen gets to go move on to a club with more resources and a fan-base immediately onside due to his status and he is closer to his family.  

I would be very doubtful if it's true, but it might be in everyone's best interests if it was...

Just now, super_carson said:

As unlikely as it is to happen, this could be ideal scenario for the club.  They get to change the manager without sacking him, thus avoiding the "but we finished second..." argument while simultaneously saying that they couldn't stand in his way.  Bullen gets to go move on to a club with more resources and a fan-base immediately onside due to his status and he is closer to his family.  

I would be very doubtful if it's true, but it might be in everyone's best interests if it was...

Might be?  Disney couldn’t come up with a happier ending…

9 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Apart from Sheffield Wednesday of course…

Absolutely no chance!

2 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Mental that one bullshitting c**t on twitter has all of us on string.

That's how bad it's got.

Shows how bad it is for them under the current chairman that he's listed as a realistic option and a section actually seem to want him.

It’s obviously complete shite but it’s not out of the realms of possibility for that Chansiri nutter. He’d be cheap because he’d be willing to take the job for less money than others, which is probably the only factor on the owners mind since he said he wouldn’t put another penny in.

So a club on an abysmal run, an owner that doesn't give a f**k and who has publicly stated he's not putting another penny in and is looking to sell up.

Normally I wouldn't put much weight in the rumour, but with those set of circumstances appointing Bullen seems like the 'logical' choice.

For all that the single lead is a shitpost, the stars are aligned on this one. There absolutely won't be compensation though.

The fear lies in who the replacement is. Past Davie White winning his customary game in charge of course.

25 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Some of the names that are being linked tells you that there’s no way that Bullen is even in the conversation for them. 

My thoughts exactly. Think there's a higher chance of Bannan getting the job as player coach and he's the same age as me 🫤

20231005094506.jpg

Edited by Roxanne's man