The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 minutes ago, sketch3176 said:

has the third kit been leaked through the new FM? i don't remember seeing it anywhere yet, unless this is supposed to be a placeholder

Untitled.png

Think we've seen it somewhere, as I remember seeing something similar (without the sponsor) to that when they did the last push to get people to join the AU500 club so they could have their names on it. 

10 hours ago, sketch3176 said:

has the third kit been leaked through the new FM? i don't remember seeing it anywhere yet, unless this is supposed to be a placeholder

Untitled.png

Season is going to be half done before it shows up for a Friday night game in January

1 minute ago, Rb123 said:

Was mentioned McGeady is back in training, Musonda is more serious from what I believe...

We are struggling hugely at the back then! If we aren’t already, one more injury and it is full crisis mode. 

Edited by No_Problemo

5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

We are struggling hugely at the back then! If we aren’t already, one more injury and it is full crisis mode. 

Well McAllister would be your plan b and he's injured...

If anything was to happen to McGinty or Stanger I think Senga or Ecrepont would need to play CB as an emergency 

1 minute ago, Rb123 said:

Well McAllister would be your plan b and he's injured...

If anything was to happen to McGinty or Stanger I think Senga or Ecrepont would need to play CB as an emergency 

Pretty sure McAllister is suspended not injured

4 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

The team lineup Ayr posted on their official Facebook says he is injured.

4 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Nah says on the twitter/X he out due to Injury 

I could have sworn there was chat on here a couple of weeks ago that his yellow against Raith meant he was due a suspension.

6 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I could have sworn there was chat on here a couple of weeks ago that his yellow against Raith meant he was due a suspension.

If they'd only known he was going to get injured they could've had him take another yellow to get the suspension over with.

5 minutes ago, Iain said:

If they'd only known he was going to get injured they could've had him take another yellow to get the suspension over with.

Assuming his injury extends beyond this week, the big brain move would be to get him in the dugout today shouting abuse at the ref and picking up a yellow.

Make it so Lee.