The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I am actually considering getting it. It's "different".

The red one or the Musonda special?

Both look cracking and as long as it's got our badge on it im good with that i guess. Only thing is if Musonda leaves and signs for say, Partick (likely), that tops never coming back out the wardrobe.

7 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

I doubt he’ll play again -  is it possible to find someone as moronic as Lee Bullen, backed up by our recruitment department to take him on again…

Reminder that Paul Hartley signed him after having seen him playing for Ayr in this division.

The Musonda top is class as f**k. The only question is why you'd buy a commemorative top for a guy who basically played a season and a half in which nothing was really accomplished before inevitably departing for pastures new.

Edited by Thumper

4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Reminder that Paul Hartley signed him after having seen him playing for Ayr in this division.

Yeah, that was absolutely wild from Hartley. I thought his transfer shenanigans at Falkirk were a one off. Evidently not!

Edited by Trogdor

The Zambian top looks more like a darts top but I can see the novelty appeal. The red one is an absolute beauty in person and the Ingram advert on the sleeve has a European feel to it. Only gripe is I need to give myself a sore head to even make out my name as the shades are so similar.

2 hours ago, Rb123 said:

image.thumb.png.138b0ebf8e7f4d3db7343c416918a7a5.png

Thanks for posting these mate. My god, it looks fantastic. Fair play to the chairman for what he's done so far. Whatever you think of the guy you can't argue that he's not done more for the club than any other Ayr chairman in living memory.

4 hours ago, Young Eddie said:

Thanks for posting these mate. My god, it looks fantastic. Fair play to the chairman for what he's done so far. Whatever you think of the guy you can't argue that he's not done more for the club than any other Ayr chairman in living memory.

Dave's burner account identified.

7 hours ago, Young Eddie said:

Whatever you think of the guy you can't argue that he's not done more for the club than any other Ayr chairman in living memory.

I think you can argue that "kept the club as a going concern" is a fairly big deal, arguably more so than adding a pub that sells cider for £6 a pint after a twenty minute queue.

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

I think you can argue that "kept the club as a going concern" is a fairly big deal, arguably more so than adding a pub that sells cider for £6 a pint after a twenty minute queue.

Always laugh when I see folk going on about the wait.  I have never waited more than 5 minutes for a drink in the Hub.  If you're smart enough and don't mind drinking bottles/cans/spirits, then just walk out to the beer garden and straight up to the outside bar that is always empty.  You find most folk waiting inside are getting these drinks.