The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

How have these fucking clowns not figured out how to have both question and answer audible simultaneously yet?

Working alongside UWS is all very well and good for the community engagement bit, but you only have to look at other clubs in our division who have professional media teams to see the differences in quality.

21 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Working alongside UWS is all very well and good for the community engagement bit, but you only have to look at other clubs in our division who have professional media teams to see the differences in quality.

Blaming media students for this is unacceptable. I know a couple of folk who went through media studies at UWS and one of them is an industry-famous levels guy. You hand in something where there are three people talking and only one of them is vaguely audible and you get failed.

34 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Sometimes I wonder if he’s arrogant or just putting on a show of defiance for the team. Can’t work him out.

A bit of honest insight, self awareness or anything to give us a bit of hope that he had the slightest clue what was going on would be nice.

Instead we get more of this utter shite.

2 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

Doubt we would able to get him or convince him to join us instead of likely QP but would love to get Sean Welsh

He makes Frankie Musonda look like the bionic man.  That’s why inverness are desperate to get rid of him.  

40 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Blaming media students for this is unacceptable. I know a couple of folk who went through media studies at UWS and one of them is an industry-famous levels guy. You hand in something where there are three people talking and only one of them is vaguely audible and you get failed.

Never blamed the folks doing it?

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

How have these fucking clowns not figured out how to have both question and answer audible simultaneously yet?

I think they are using a spatial microphone for some reason because I've got Bullen in my left ear only, McGinty right only and interviewer in both but up the back of the room like there's COVID restrictions.  

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I think they are using a spatial microphone for some reason because I've got Bullen in my left ear only, McGinty right only and interviewer in both but up the back of the room like there's COVID restrictions.  

COVID is pretty much the only thing he's not blamed yet for us losing every week.

21 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Daniel Harvie, Michael Rose, Luke McCowan and Alan Forrest would suggest otherwise. They were all very talented but moved up the way under him. 

I’m not sure how we wouldn’t get him back given you could extend his contract before sending him out on loan. 

Our young players need more experience, and that one seems an obvious move. 

In the case of bryden especially, not long left on his contract. Send him to league 2 and if he scores a barrelload we extend his contract but if he goes there and doesn’t score many then we don’t extend his contract. Simple. We shouldn’t keep players on the squad who have come through the academy if they just aren’t good enough. McKenzie should have been gone ages ago. 

17 hours ago, Trogdor said:

f**k me, if that's the case my self imposed exile could last a while. This is the hill I die on.

The cup game will be a stark reminder to management. Every season ticket holder I've spoken to isn't going. If the crowd is in three digits it sends a pretty powerful message.

Surely true fans would still go the game regardless to cheer on the honest men. 

4 minutes ago, Rossco500 said:

I'm not going to lie, I've been rostering myself on a lot of Saturdays at work lately so I don't need to go.

52 minutes ago, Rossco500 said:

In the case of bryden especially, not long left on his contract. Send him to league 2 and if he scores a barrelload we extend his contract but if he goes there and doesn’t score many then we don’t extend his contract. Simple. We shouldn’t keep players on the squad who have come through the academy if they just aren’t good enough. McKenzie should have been gone ages ago. 

Bryden would be twenty at the start of next season, so I wouldn’t be writing him off based on one loan spell. 

I would be giving him a years extension and loaning him out again regardless tbh. 

5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Bryden would be twenty at the start of next season, so I wouldn’t be writing him off based on one loan spell. 

I would be giving him a years extension and loaning him out again regardless tbh. 

I would argue that currently, behind Dowds, Bryden would be the better centre forward we have 🫤 Rose is Shite and Amartey, Murphy and Chalmers are wingers respectively.

McKenzie can run, that's about it 🫤

1 hour ago, Rossco500 said:

"True fans" are a myth. There's more to life than football. Not wanting to spend money on a shite product does not make you any less than someone who does.