The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

All week at work it’s been;

”Cricket score”, ”5-0”, ”4-0” or simply, “Pumped”.

My stock response has been, “2-1 Ayr!”

The few Celtic fans have been following Ayr on social media and have been saying, “Scott Brown will beat them!”

I’ve got Sean McGinty anytime and Ayr win at 300/1.

It really is a horrible place to go, but would not miss it. IF we got a result and I wasn’t there I’d never forgive myself.

46 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

All week at work it’s been;

”Cricket score”, ”5-0”, ”4-0” or simply, “Pumped”.

My stock response has been, “2-1 Ayr!”

The few Celtic fans have been following Ayr on social media and have been saying, “Scott Brown will beat them!”

I’ve got Sean McGinty anytime and Ayr win at 300/1.

It really is a horrible place to go, but would not miss it. IF we got a result and I wasn’t there I’d never forgive myself.

If OG's count the McGinty bet is a good one 

1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I hope we can get the whole away support getting involved in some songs - make sure we are heard over the orcs

More chance of us winning. Bar the young team and a few others, Somerset Road end is usually dead. Folk go on about Somerset being knowing for a great atmosphere etc, but after an initial Ayr Ayr Super Ayr, it’s hands in pockets or head in phone when you look about, unfortunately today will be no different. 

33 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

More chance of us winning. Bar the young team and a few others, Somerset Road end is usually dead. Folk go on about Somerset being knowing for a great atmosphere etc, but after an initial Ayr Ayr Super Ayr, it’s hands in pockets or head in phone when you look about, unfortunately today will be no different. 

Let’s make it different 👍🏻🙏🏻🏆🖤🤍⚽

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Works as a team talk to me. 

We must be swift as the coursing river.

With all the force of a great typhoon.

With all the strength of a raging fire. 

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

2 hours ago, Only me... said:

Some bargain bets on skybet,both Watret and Ahui @ 250/1 to score and win.

The Max Guthrie fans will be disappointed. According to McBookie our 2nd most likely anytime scorer at 9/2.

10 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

The Max Guthrie fans will be disappointed. According to McBookie our 2nd most likely anytime scorer at 9/2.

I mind Shankland was on about 50 goals for Ayr before the bookies started making him the favourite for first or anytime goalscorer