The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Thank Christ we’re getting shot of those c***s. 

Someone should work out the carbon footprint impact of all those saved trips up and down the A9.

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Someone should work out the carbon footprint impact of all those saved trips up and down the A9.

Teams from the North of Scotland should be glass-ceiling'd to the Highland League.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Teams from the North of Scotland should be glass-ceiling'd to the Highland League.

Never mind north, south and west. The correct way to organise Scotland was by ITV regions. Grampian for teuchters, Scottish for civilisation, Tyne Tees for Tory border areas and a weak, inconsistent Ulster for Stranraer.

Posted (edited)

Teehee! Ridgers 🤭

Honestly, I didn't see the Inverness game going any other way. Did think East Kilbride would have done better against Stranraer.

Does this mean that Akheem Rose will come back to the first team at Ayr or what?

Edited by Roxanne's man
To not the

5 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Teehee! Ridgers 🤭

Honestly, I didn't see the Inverness game going any other way. Did think East Kilbride would have done better against Stranraer.

Does this mean that Akheem Rose will come back to the first team at Ayr or what?

I think he’ll be mutual consented. Seems to have falling out of favour at Accies after a bit of a purple patch.