The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

That's ACAB shite can go in the bin ..... disappointing....that's kinda shite wee twats that get the club fined spout 

Ahhhh... the mythical fines.... I've emailed the club 3 times over the years, asking what fines they may have received, how much for and what for.... Still awaiting an answer.... I've also had this discussion with a few people involved with the club, and not one could provide any details, what so ever about any aledged fines 💭💸

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

3 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Ahhhh... the mythical fines.... I've emailed the club 3 times over the years, asking what fines they may have received, how much for and what for.... Still awaiting an answer.... I've also had this discussion with a few people involved with the club, and not one could provide any details, what so ever about any aledged fines 💭💸

Was more the ACAB stuff ..2bh..

The media and social media villanise the police when intact in my opinion they do a good job considering the serious lack of funding.

Missing children found in Ayrshire this month?? In the 100s

Suicidal persons found...in the 100s.

Some can be dicks but that's every profession..

I had bad experience with an electrician at my house ....

I don't however say all electricians are b*****ds .....

1 hour ago, Iain said:

One of the guys at work just bought tickets for the away end for the friendly. Immediately after the transaction was complete our ticket service invites you to other events ticketed by the same company. One of the most prominent ones is a 'Get Your Hole Party' in Ayr next week. Ideal for families, I understand. 😬

So the new ticket service is going to be trending already, impressive stuff!

1 hour ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Well they appear to be able to all afford vapes and CP company outfits so am sure they can manage 👀👀

😂 nothing like an old guy seeing a couple of thirteen years olds and then thinking it represents every single thirteen year old. 

2 hours ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

That's some Jackpot. Don't think I'm renewing tho, missed the old 5*!

Screenshot_20240528_125931_Gmail~2.jpg

The club lottery draw has been sh1te for yrs now

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Only me... said:

Incentivise the season tickets by offering friendlies/cups, get the youth in with cheaper prices and higher gates leading to more turnover for the club throughout the year and build on the fan base. Police are non existent these days and we won't go into the stewards,  but clearly, they don't cost much. Asking to pay for a season and immediately asking again for entry to a non competitive game is bad form when looking for loyalty. The larger away support would more than cover the security costs.

Don’t want to come across too ‘last of the summer wine’ but I’m old enough to remember when a season ticket was just a (fairly solid to be fair) bit of cardboard that was eligible for all friendly’s and cup games. 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

House Cat GIF

Cats are just shite dogs. 

Edited by shizzlemanizzle

15 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Cats are just shite dogs. 

I'm embarrassed for you, mortified.  

Ahhhh... the mythical fines.... I've emailed the club 3 times over the years, asking what fines they may have received, how much for and what for.

Why?

Why would they tell you though? 

There’s a middle ground here but both of you are wide of the mark. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Why would they tell you though? 

There’s a middle ground here but both of you are wide of the mark. 

OK, this seems to be growing arms and legs.... I asked the question because certain fans were all over socal media going on about fines this and fines that, so I asked for proof.... not one single person could clarify, they just blamed certain other fans for the club getting mythical fines, without any proof...

1 minute ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

OK, this seems to be growing arms and legs.... I asked the question because certain fans were all over socal media going on about fines this and fines that, so I asked for proof.... not one single person could clarify, they just blamed certain other fans for the club getting mythical fines, without any proof...

So to clarify, did you ask the club for proof of fines or other fans online? 

The club CAN get fined for certain fan actions as everyone knows and they will have done in the past. The usual ones are pitch invasions or chucking flares onto the park. 

A real issue with policing games is that the police who go to the games really can’t be arsed. They’re looking to get in and out with as little trouble as possible. However the standard of stewarding at just about every club in the country is appalling. A lot of fans don’t help themselves really and the club have made attempts in the past to sit down with the “ultras” to find a way forward. For whatever reason those fans aren’t really that interested in sitting down to chat. 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

A lot of fans don’t help themselves really and the club have made attempts in the past to sit down with the “ultras” to find a way forward. For whatever reason those fans aren’t really that interested in sitting down to chat. 

Is that accurate?

The club don’t ever seem to engage with an active support, they’d rather send in the bouncers and sniffer dogs.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

So to clarify, did you ask the club for proof of fines or other fans online? 

The club CAN get fined for certain fan actions as everyone knows and they will have done in the past. The usual ones are pitch invasions or chucking flares onto the park. 

A real issue with policing games is that the police who go to the games really can’t be arsed. They’re looking to get in and out with as little trouble as possible. However the standard of stewarding at just about every club in the country is appalling. A lot of fans don’t help themselves really and the club have made attempts in the past to sit down with the “ultras” to find a way forward. For whatever reason those fans aren’t really that interested in sitting down to chat. 

I've asked the club and the fans whom have said "the club have been fined", over the years what they have been fined for and how much. I initially done this, not just to close down the fans using it to demonise certain youngsters but to try and fund raise to cover any fine, if that had been the case... I've yet to see any proof this has actually happened, for any of the things you mentioned, or for any other reason. I'm fully aware they 'can' be fined... This dates back a fair amount of time now. I was only calling Tar-b out on the fine rhetoric. 

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910