The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Posted (edited)

I've always wondered how the DKB's can just keep a cup....? Can we not jailbreak it or crowd fund for legal costs to free them of it etc? 

Edit. Steal a cup.

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

40 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I've always wondered how the DKB's can just keep a cup....? Can we not jailbreak it or crowd fund for legal costs to free them of it etc? 

This!!!!! Let’s get the crowd funded started

49 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Why don’t you dial 999?

52 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

The SFA scrapped the local competitions after some think tank. Ayr and Killie agreed when the last one was to be played for. The cup was then meant to go to the museum at Hampden. 

However that never happened and it ended up as one of Killies assets instead and they've refused to play for it since. 

1 hour ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Edit. Steal a cup.

It's in Cash Converters.

I’m sure in one of Cameron’s Q&As he said that there was an agreement between the two clubs that if Ayr provided an opposition for Gary Hays testimonial, Kilmarnock would play for the Ayrshire cup the following season. 
They then didn’t. 

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

1.  Fri-yay?

2.  Satur-yay?

3.  Both-yay?

Based on the last two weeks I’d say it’ll follow this format. 

Rus looks like he’s going to be one of them. Hoping for a defensive player for the other one. 

Posted (edited)

Strapp has apparently just started following Dunfermline on twitter according to their thread. 

By the rules of our thread, that means he is signing for the Pars.

Although, having checked, he does follow us as well. Dunno if its a new thing though.

Edited by AUcal

5 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Strapp has apparently just started following Dunfermline on twitter according to their thread. 

By the rules of our thread, that means he is signing for the Pars.

Although, having checked, he does follow us as well. Dunno if its a new thing though.

Nah he’s followed us for a while, no idea how long he’s followed Dunfermline.

God, I love and hate this time of the season. 

re: Chalmers: I can understand retiring to some country pile in Perthshire after making one's fortune, but he's 24 and can't hold down a first team place. A bit early to have an emotional attachment to living in the middle of nowhere?

17 hours ago, AUcal said:

I've always wondered why more clubs don't do this. Easy money.

Because the money is buttons at this level. Livi haven't got a pot to piss in after having whored themselves out this way for years. ICT similarly not able to leverage the Tulloch Developments dime to get them out of financial trouble.

10 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Why don’t you dial 999?

Aren't KA1-KA3 still on Police Scotland's "don't bother" list?

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

re: Chalmers: I can understand retiring to some country pile in Perthshire after making one's fortune, but he's 24 and can't hold down a first team place. A bit early to have an emotional attachment to living in the middle of nowhere?

Because the money is buttons at this level. Livi haven't got a pot to piss in after having whored themselves out this way for years. ICT similarly not able to leverage the Tulloch Developments dime to get them out of financial trouble.

Aren't KA1-KA3 still on Police Scotland's "don't bother" list?

He came through at Dundee United, every chance he’s been born and brought up in Perth.