The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

29 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

I admit I was disappointed when we let Andy Murdoch go to you but you’re welcome to this lummox. 

That's the kind of thing I would write if I was upset about our POTY leaving and didn't want people to know I was....🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Not that I’m ITK but from what I hear we’ll need to wait until Portugal get knocked out and that travelling from Madeira for training and matches will for once and all expunge the myth that you have to be a fife based club to sign anyone. And I didn’t hear this on the SRE Facebook.  Bookmark me.

Are we signing To Madeira? He must be some age now. He was a great signing in Championship Manager 2001/02.

16 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Not that I’m ITK but from what I hear we’ll need to wait until Portugal get knocked out and that travelling from Madeira for training and matches will for once and all expunge the myth that you have to be a fife based club to sign anyone. And I didn’t hear this on the SRE Facebook.  Bookmark me.

Ahh must be Ronaldo silly me 

20 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Are we signing To Madeira? He must be some age now. He was a great signing in Championship Manager 2001/02.

13 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Ahh must be Ronaldo silly me 

I can reveal no more. When @Finlay21 told me he was knee deep in a German fountain and swore me to secrecy.

7 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Some pikey has just gave up his only shirt. 

Picked it straight back up like a good wee man after getting a wee picture to put in the Groupchat and make himself relevant for 30 seconds

17 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Some pikey has just gave up his only shirt. 

Our money was good enough for them 😉

There were stories of Ayr fans putting Ayr scarfs in to the cement, or pissing in to it when it was poured at Rusty park when they paid Bill Barr to build it. 

might explain why it moves so much. 

Posted (edited)

“Productive” talks have been held with Musonda and we’re nearing deals for two players in England. A midfielder and a winger (presumably Rus). 

Edited by D'Jaffo

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

“Productive” talks have been held with Musonda and we’re nearing deals for two players in England. A midfielder and a winger (presumably Rus). 

I hope there better than the 75% of the crap they have brought up so far 

34 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What are Pendlebury and Kenyon up to these days?

Just now, callum-ayr said:

What are Pendlebury and Kenyon up to these days?

National League South for young Olly and North for Kenyon. 

Obviously Rus will be a loan but I’d hope this midfielder and Ashcroft (if he signs) are permanent deals. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

National League South for young Olly and North for Kenyon. 

Obviously Rus will be a loan but I’d hope this midfielder and Ashcroft (if he signs) are permanent deals. 

I suppose it just depends who the midfielder is and where they are coming from.  Ashcroft seems a solid enough defender, injuries your only worry.  Still another year left with Dundee, but seems surplus to requirements there.