The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

36 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

With all these new players coming in, we will need to get a few new songs on the go 🎶🎶🎶

I’ll kick off with…

Ole Ole….. Ole Ole….. Ole Ole….. Ole Ole

Marco Rus Rus Rus

Marco Rus Rus Rus

This is brilliant...wonder who'll be first to introduce it in Scotland...   https://www.facebook.com/share/r/rZAx5FP2EKRA4P6W/

Just now, AUFC 1910 said:

WTF!!!

Is this all actually happening?

I have the fear I’m about to wake from a fever dream and Roberts is still the manager

I have the fear that this was all planned out with Bullen to have been leading us into this new era :lol:

This all does not feel real, could out beloved club actually be getting there act together at last? I think it's clear from everything that's going on that Smith is not content to see his shiny new stand going to waste in the championship, he wants us on the telly he wants us getting to the later stages of cup competition's and he's doing it in a sustainable way, yeah hes made massive mistakes Hopkin being the biggest one but he's probably the best thing to happen to out club since Ally McLeod 

23 hours ago, itzdrk said:

No buying us signing the best left back in last year's championship to play centre back without an injury situation.  

He was a weak link in that United team. Dunfermline tore him a new one in the televised game. Not surprised United got rid. 

5 minutes ago, the west curve said:

He was a weak link in that United team. Dunfermline tore him a new one in the televised game. Not surprised United got rid. 

And yet the vast majority of Dundee United fans were surprised. 

3 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Ah ffs that’s that then. Your viewing of one game through Killie-tinted specs clearly trumps most Dundee United fans opinions after watching him for 3 seasons.

On 14/06/2024 at 22:34, Coollestersmoothe said:

The man who can qualify you to the heady heights of playing against Connaghs quay. But also getting pumped royally. 
he’s turned Scotland into Killie. A laughing stock. 

Get your facts right. Clarke was not the Killie manager for that tie.

2 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Get your facts right. Clarke was not the Killie manager for that tie.

You’re right. I’m sorry. I don’t follow Killie as closely as you follow Ayr. 

Also I think the last person who dropped the phrase “get your facts right” was about 8 years old. 

Another todd warrior added to the ignore list.

Edited by Coollestersmoothe

2 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Who is the guy, the way it's announced is like we should all know him!? I'm sure liking this new shit together united 👌

You don't know who he is?

Been a Scottish football media fixture for probably as long as I've been alive...

2 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Who is the guy, the way it's announced is like we should all know him!? I'm sure liking this new shit together united 👌

Was the face of Scottish football on the BBC for years.