The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Daily record headline

Celtic legend in move to sign former Rangers star

Hastie, who played no games for Rangers is available for free…..

They literally cannot help themselves!!

Just now, Only me... said:

Are we announcing Lee Ashcroft today then? Get him signed up before livi, raith and Patrick start their pre seasons.

I think the signing of Sanders means we had missed out on Ashcroft. Or at least I hope that’s the reason for signing Sanders 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I think the signing of Sanders means we had missed out on Ashcroft. Or at least I hope that’s the reason for signing Sanders 

I see it letting him go to St johnstone as making way for him .🤞

Are folk actually suggesting that the club signed Sanders at the end of his contract with Killie, didn't announce it, then agreed an exit to St Johnstone two weeks later for a fee?

Just now, Peil said:

Are folk actually suggesting that the club signed Sanders at the end of his contract with Killie, didn't announce it, then agreed an exit to St Johnstone two weeks later for a fee?

If we did it is up there with getting money for Joe Chalmers.

1 minute ago, Peil said:

So they say 

1 minute ago, Peil said:

Mind when we signed Ryan Caddis and then St Mirren offered us money for him later in the transfer window?

Should have took the money and laughed.

31 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Mind when we signed Ryan Caddis and then St Mirren offered us money for him later in the transfer window?

Should have took the money and laughed.

Convinced myself missing 2 penalties against Dunfermline ruined his Ayr career although the game was in August.