The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I thought that parking for the Celtic game would be hard but it wasn’t bad. Craigie Park always has spaces as does Western House. 

I parked at across from the wee cemetery in white city just up from sampys.  Straight out no hassle. 

6 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Just watched the goals from QP v Celtic.  The state of that ground!!!

Have they just given up and stuck a big fence all the way around?

I thought they were loaded?

Did they not get millions for selling Hampden?

They got 5 million for selling Hampden. 

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

They got 5 million for selling Hampden. 

Would love to know how much they've spent on doing that monstrosity up, as well as rent to Falkrik, Thistle, Stenny and now in a second year at Hampden.

It's to much £ for me, in a short space of time.... shin be needing a summer season ticket!. I'd Rather goto Falkirk at home and Possibly Dundee away. So many games in the space of 6 weeks, all either more expensive than they should be or distance away days (without car). Anyway FTK, Ayrshir Cup or not at all. Also ridiculous, the not selling tickets after 5pm.... few folk at work don't know if they get away on time, until finish time this eve.... All C*ps Are Bananas.

If it is correct that it's a police decision then it's disgraceful.  Police seem to have bizarre powers over football.  

Come on £20 get to the game, Ur chairman put his hand in his pocket revamping the ground, what happens if the five year plan comes to frustration and u lot get into the SPFL you will be glad of a £20 ticket. Just be glad u don't have to shell out for a season ticket, three days in Bruges, Home euro tickets and £20 for u lot.

14 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

If it is correct that it's a police decision then it's disgraceful.  Police seem to have bizarre powers over football.  

They will be charging through the nose for half a dozen lazy police b*****ds to stand in the lean-too at the front of the main stand drinking coffee for 2 hours as well. 

6 minutes ago, Killiefaewell said:

Come on £20 get to the game, Ur chairman put his hand in his pocket revamping the ground, what happens if the five year plan comes to frustration and u lot get into the SPFL you will be glad of a £20 ticket. Just be glad u don't have to shell out for a season ticket, three days in Bruges, Home euro tickets and £20 for u lot.

Spoken like someone who’s completely out of touch with reality. 

1 minute ago, Curmudgeon said:

What's the process for access to the north stand? Ticket scanned to get into the terrace and then scanned again for the stand, or is there a more direct route?

You enter where you would’ve entered originally but now through fancy lean to thing. Not sure if you can move between nt & SRE though.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

I don’t see how this can’t be addressed, with someone acting on behalf of all clubs.

It’s bizarre the shite they continually get away with asking for. 

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

This is hilarious.  How have we managed this :lol:

I’d imagine this is in reaction to the other night when overcrowding meant they had to move it out the ground in the first half. But the railway end will be half as full as it was the other night and it handles crowds of 1500 ish all the time. 

16 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

I’d imagine this is in reaction to the other night when overcrowding meant they had to move it out the ground in the first half. But the railway end will be half as full as it was the other night and it handles crowds of 1500 ish all the time. 

The end of Railway end wasn't that busy last night.  The stewards and police failed in their crowd management and allowed all the Celtic fans just to overcrowd the corner area of the Railway end.

A killie supporting mate has had some fun with this already.

There just always seems to be something that takes the shine off all the good work done.

Surely it wouldn’t take too much to get something in the ground somewhere in the away end?

You really are the poorest group of fans I have ever come across. Your Chairman must be despairing at what he has to do to enthuse you to support your team. Killie outselling the home support at the same time as most of the same fans will be laying out for Bruges. A new stand and a load of new signings. The guy must be wondering why he’s bothering. Fucking tinpot.