The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Reading McInnes post match comments, it was only a friendly and Ayr have been in pre-season earlier and it showed. IT WAS NEVER A PENALTY AND AYR ARE HAMMER THROWERS but its only a pre-season game. 

That's a really strange interpretation of what he said.  

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

That's a really strange interpretation of what he said.  

McInnes said: “They try to rumble you up”

“The third goal I’ve seen back and it’s never a penalty. I know it’s pre-season and it can be about ironing out mistakes, but the referee’s made a mistake.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/kilmarnock-boss-admits-side-looked-33225423?utm_source=mynewsassistant.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=embedded_search_item_desktop

9 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

How is Big Oakley doing at Somerset lads?

Promising start, looks like him and big Anton could have the start of a very good partnership, glad he's going to be flinging other defenders about like empty tracksuits instead of our defenders this season.

12 hours ago, edinburghhonestman said:

Well seen it's the school holidays. Maybe need to take geography when they go back as I'd assume most Killie fans would be coming in to town down Whitletts Road rather than hanging around the White City 

No even White City. That's outside Craigie Stores heading to the underpass at the river and where the high flats were

2 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Sadly that won’t be the case, they’re winning this.

Inevitably. Spirit of Farage and all that.

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

so we thinking any signings this weekend before the Falkirk?

Don’t think so, doesn’t really seem to be many rumours doing the rounds. We’ve probably got enough squad depth at this stage and should only be looking at players who would be coming in to improve the starting 11. 

2 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Anyone got any games on IPTV? Falkirk game listed but offline. Watching Stanrear V County but really wanted to watch Falkirk game.

I invested in Premier Sports this summer but in turn I’ve cancelled Sky and BT sports as I wasn’t using them. Premier probably serves me best as it has a good amount of Scottish games as well as the internationals. 

I’m tuned into the Stranraer game as well. 

13 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

McInnes said: “They try to rumble you up”

“The third goal I’ve seen back and it’s never a penalty. I know it’s pre-season and it can be about ironing out mistakes, but the referee’s made a mistake.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/kilmarnock-boss-admits-side-looked-33225423?utm_source=mynewsassistant.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=embedded_search_item_desktop

I watched the video, he felt the defeat was deserved and suggested Scott Brown had a good team that could get us up this year.  

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I invested in Premier Sports this summer but in turn I’ve cancelled Sky and BT sports as I wasn’t using them. Premier probably serves me best as it has a good amount of Scottish games as well as the internationals. 

I’m tuned into the Stranraer game as well. 

I've  got the Falkirk game now. Both teams seem fairly well matched at the moment. Passing well. Falkirk creating the best chances so far.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Disgrace that matches are taking place on the weekend of the Euros final IMO.

Disgrace that a Euro final is taking place on the weekend of the league cup 1st fixtures you mean?