The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I'm kinda hoping we burst Falkirks bubble and they sink like a Stone. Must be some buzz to be unbeaten but hopefully that gets them into trouble in Championship.... I can't see how a team that took forever to get back up, is expecting a top 4.... I think they need the confidence kicked right out them tomorrow and normal service will be resumed. Here's hoping we're the team to burst their bubble ⚫⚪

Watching them on Saturday... I feel if we're quick off the mark, push and score, we'll have the game. They only came onto it, after they scored.

Agreed, get that horrible gang dispatched into the sea 

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Important to remember the last twice we were being managed by a bald idiot, we now have a manager with hair and ball knowledge. 

Incredible to think that like literally two years ago you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who wouldn't put Scott Brown in this bucket.

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Why do Falkirk fans seem to be trying to manoeuvre some sort of rivalry with us?

They want to know how to build a new stand, a forbidden knowledge that has been lost in their lands.

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Unlikely we’ll have any signings before the game tonight unless Hamilton signs. 
If no one is in before the first league game, I think we might be waiting on loans later in the window. 

IMG_4869.webp

IMG_4870.webp

IMG_4871.jpeg

IMG_4872.jpeg

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

If we sign Bosun Lawal, i'll commit straight away £50 a month to the player fund.  Think I will be safe with that.

Not sure that would cover it, right enough.

3 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

No tickets can be purchased at the ground after 6pm?

Is this the police again?

(can buy online up to kick off)

If you can buy online up to kick off then it is surely a club decision rather than police.  

10 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Bowson would be a complete game changer but surely he's knocking on the Celtic first team door?

My Youtube algorithm has been screwed since the Celtic game, I keep getting recommendations for videos from their various channels