The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, Kircer bairn said:

Heard he’s on £10k pw plus bonuses……..surely not sustainable on your crowds.

Only an absolute moron would hear someone say Ayr are paying Brown £10k and decide to post it on here instead of just laughing point blank in the face of whoever made up such a lie.

Thats the kind of BS you hear OF fans, with zero interest or understanding of the rest of Scottish football, spouting.

3 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Not sure what the bigger minter here is. Your shite banter, the fact you can't work the quote button or the fact you're reduced to quoting yourself to try and get bites.

They support Falkirk, it explains alot about them. 

5 hours ago, Kircer bairn said:

cm punk wwe GIF

5 hours ago, Kircer bairn said:

Temper Tantrum GIF

Quite the tantrum you’re having there bud. Let it out. Get it off your chest. Just don’t go totally mental and start talking to yourself.

22 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Kircer bairn doing the same number on Ayr fans as he did to Hamilton's. Well played!

You’re not very good at reading a room are you? 

3 hours ago, Superhursty7 said:

f**k it we are loaded let's just have Alston, Devlin and Hamilton would be worth just to see the Falkirk/Morton meltdownhigh roller laughing GIF

Why would there be a Falkirk meltdown?

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Heard we’re about to offer 5k to Danny Wilson. 

We don't even want to sign him.  Just that minted that we are gonna pay him it anyway for a laugh #moneybags

To be fair to the Falkirk lad inflation has gone through the roof in the 8 years or whatever it is that they’ve spent in the third tier, maybe he assumed wages in the Championship had shot up by that much.

28 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Why would there be a Falkirk meltdown?

The name of the day ends with a 'y'. 

Just now, Coollestersmoothe said:

I’m guessing by the shit patter,  broken English and the belief your pal has somehow riled anybody on here that you must be about 8. 

No, I'm quite considerably older. The broken English, as you put it, was accidental and, he's not my pal, I have absolutely no idea who he is. Which I suppose could mean that he is my pal, but I'm sure you know what I mean? Maybe.