The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Homophobic posts? Have I missed something 

Charles chibala or whatever his name is- I for one have no interest in that man because of his homophobic views, my best mate is gay so these 19th century views should have been eradicated from the world by now. We shouldn’t be promoting him or want any association with the club

less of a risk then Hamilton, Devlin at least has match fitness and played more recently thou is injury prone 

Still a Gamble but hoping he can prove them wrong

Edited by muZZa__44

Will trust Brown on this one as our signings this summer are all (mostly) looking the part so he’s earned some good will. Devlin adds experience and most people were saying on here last week that whilst we were happy with the squad building, we could’ve done with a bit more experience of the Scottish leagues. Hastie also fits that bill and whilst on paper Devlin and Hastie will be written off by most opposition fans as “finished” I think they’ve got the know how to do well at this level and thats something we’ve been missing for a few seasons. Safe and risk free signings imo which is kinda what you need. 

19 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Homophobic posts? Have I missed something 

13 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Charles chibala or whatever his name is- I for one have no interest in that man because of his homophobic views, my best mate is gay so these 19th century views should have been eradicated from the world by now. We shouldn’t be promoting him or want any association with the club

In context, anything other that same sex relationships in Zambia is almost a capital offence. 

I'm not condoning anything hes posted, I haven't seen it as I have absolutely no interest in anything about him. 

I’m guessing the Ninja was supposed to be a warrior for Stenny but was the admin referring to Celtic as being the rodents? Should get a round of applause for that.