The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Gotta admit I'm right into this Alan Partridge shit he's pulling with comedy sound effects.  

I understand this will not be a popular opinion :lol:

I’m all for us shithousing our way to the title. The reply from our official twitter to the raith rovers twitter last night was very good. 

33 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Gotta admit I'm right into this Alan Partridge shit he's pulling with comedy sound effects.  

I understand this will not be a popular opinion :lol:

There's a certain aspect of banter (Sammy the Tammy in a cardboard tank lobbing shells at the Raith support for instance) which undoubtedly works. But I think it needs to be in the guise of a mascot. A man in his 50s who wears sunglasses at night is not the right person to be Doing Banter.

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Do they have vegetarian options? Quite fancy going to a game in hospitality but I'm one of these annoying vegetarians...who doesn't eat eggs or drink milk 😂

Sam posted a picture of the menu in his YouTube video and it seemed to be a set menu but in this day and age I’d imagine they’d have to have a vegetarian option. 

6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

There's a certain aspect of banter (Sammy the Tammy in a cardboard tank lobbing shells at the Raith support for instance) which undoubtedly works. But I think it needs to be in the guise of a mascot. A man in his 50s who wears sunglasses at night is not the right person to be Doing Banter.

Sammy the Tammy was class for antics. There was the tank one and he also did a slide from the top of the stand stairs in honour of Amy Williams who'd won a gold on a taboggan (idk spelling) at the winter Olympics 🤣

Also our own Panda had a few good ones - the Wales flag after the DKBs got beat by Nomads and also trying to spook Collum at Halloween as a ghost. Mascot shithousery gets a thumbs up from me 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

Sammy the Tammy was class for antics. There was the tank one and he also did a slide from the top of the stand stairs in honour of Amy Williams who'd won a gold on a taboggan (idk spelling) at the winter Olympics 🤣

Also our own Panda had a few good ones - the Wales flag after the DKBs got beat by Nomads and also trying to spook Collum at Halloween as a ghost. Mascot shithousery gets a thumbs up from me 

That was my doing. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Sam posted a picture of the menu in his YouTube video and it seemed to be a set menu but in this day and age I’d imagine they’d have to have a vegetarian option. 

Aye I'd seen the menu from another game and it looked to be a set menu. I hate being a ballache and having to pre request something different. Just know they'd be eyerolling at the hassle 😂

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

Aye I'd seen the menu from another game and it looked to be a set menu. I hate being a ballache and having to pre request something different. Just know they'd be eyerolling at the hassle 😂

From what I’ve been told they plan to rotate the menu. I’m booked in for the game against Morton between Christmas and New Year and expecting a full Christmas dinner 😂

6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Do they have vegetarian options? Quite fancy going to a game in hospitality but I'm one of these annoying vegetarians...who doesn't eat eggs or drink milk 😂

Not from my work :lol: I would imagine when you email and book you’d be able to ask for a vegetarian option, would be quite scandalous if they didn’t cater for vegetarians/vegans. 

9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Says so on the website 

https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/matchday-hospitality

A 3 course meal (vegetarian option available).

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Not from my work :lol: I would imagine when you email and book you’d be able to ask for a vegetarian option, would be quite scandalous if they didn’t cater for vegetarians/vegans. 

IMG_0424.jpeg

It would be good if the club set a threshold, like, if we raise £20k, all u13 seasons next season will be free. that would equal 500 season tickets, probably more child season tickets than we would normally sell. 

2 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

The season ticket thing should be an annual thing from now on .4 k raised over a weekend is tremendous. Makes you proud to support this team .

Think that's roughly just over 100 season tickets and the club donating 1 adult season ticket per 4 youth tickets which is good.

19 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

How about Cadbury's Creme Eggs?