The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Do we get all of the 5%?  He must've been somewhere else between when he was 12 and whenever he joined the academy.  

I know he comes from Greenock but I don’t think he was ever at Morton. Think it was a boys club up that way he was part of. 

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Do we get all of the 5%?  He must've been somewhere else between when he was 12 and whenever he joined the academy.  

Officially joined Ayr from East End United summer of 2015 as he was on loan at Lugar 15/16 and Annbank following season.

Don't know if the club and academy being separate entities means they club get the academy share.

13 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I was told it was only teams he will have played for at a senior level, might not be right though. 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Is he any relation to Martin Bavidge, ex Peterhead striker. Played in same team as Rory McAllister. 

Father and son I think. 

Scott Burns is now reporting we’re getting him on loan. You’d be really hard pushed to find fault with our business this summer. If McAvoy signs later on tonight then we’ve had an exceptionally solid window. 

3 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Yes it's his son I think

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Father and son I think. 

Scott Burns is now reporting we’re getting him on loan. You’d be really hard pushed to find fault with our business this summer. If McAvoy signs later on tonight then we’ve had an exceptionally solid window. 

Aw ffs, I would regard myself as one of the younger Ayr fans on here but that makes me feel really old.