The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, manpreet_ptfc said:

McCall and Doherty have done what a few more will be doing and joined a bigger team with an realistic chance of the premiership. No need to be salty. Ur just a small team for Ayrshire

Even other Thistle fans think your a weapon mate. 

1 hour ago, manpreet_ptfc said:

McCall and Doherty have done what a few more will be doing and joined a bigger team with an realistic chance of the premiership. No need to be salty. Ur just a small team for Ayrshire

Troll alert.... Why are you even on ayr united forum??? 

Let me take a guess.... Everyone on ptfc topic things ure a "heid the baw" with crap opinions(shown through fact u have negative topic points) .... So u think ule just come over on this topic to say things like that to piss people here off..... Well done you.......very predictable patter... 

Enjoy ure Xmas pulling yer cracker ya troll.... 

Edited by OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton

You can't even spell the players name right, about as tinpot as your manager and his assistant wearing our old training gear.

On 24/12/2019 at 14:14, manpreet_ptfc said:

Exactly, Partick will definitely win the league this year IMO

10 hours ago, rb123! said:

Why does the scottish championship not play on boxing day when the scottish premiership does, pretty sure i'm right in thinking that we used to play on boxing day until a few years ago.

No idea but I’m in the minority that doesn’t enjoy going to a game on Boxing Day. Boxing Day should purely be spent in the house or boozer eating and drinking way too much. 

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

No idea but I’m in the minority that doesn’t enjoy going to a game on Boxing Day. Boxing Day should purely be spent in the house or boozer eating and drinking way too much. 

Very much this .grans on boxing day for me .she wasn't impressed couple seasons ago when I arrived after 5 o'clock after been at a game. 

12 hours ago, rb123! said:

Why does the scottish championship not play on boxing day when the scottish premiership does, pretty sure i'm right in thinking that we used to play on boxing day until a few years ago.

I suspect we will be playing next year as it's on a Saturday ,the top league stop this weekend for a break maybe that has something to do with it