The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I'm sure I've seen it before - does anyone have a screenshot of the table when Bullen was sacked?  Need it to send to a pal who still insists it was a bad decision 

4 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I'm sure I've seen it before - does anyone have a screenshot of the table when Bullen was sacked?  Need it to send to a pal who still insists it was a bad decision 

Pretty sure this was the state of play at the time of sacking. 

I don’t think anyone who actually watches games can say it was a bad decision. Fans saying Bullen could’ve gotten us out of it may have been right but I think they were saying that out of blind hope as there was nothing on the pitch to suggest we were about to turn a corner. 

I always believed we would stay up somehow but not with Bullen. Things were too stale and I think a lot of players were in a comfort zone with him and had stopped performing as well as they could have. I can’t see that ever happening with Brown. 

IMG_4631.jpeg

Our style of play at both ends of the park have been noticeably better under Brown IMO.

Especially at the back where we were shipping goals for fun..

Only thing I would say is that Bullen seemed to get the best out of Chalmers

22 minutes ago, Hursty said:

7hbc5ci5co981.jpg

8 hours ago, Hursty said:

If by "bad decision" your pal means "fucking great decision" then I would agree with them.

8 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

IMG_4631.jpeg

If this is the league table at the time of his sacking then we have went from 1 point per game to around 1.5/1.6 per game that would have put us in third or fourth place if you had that rate for a season or 9th place at a point per game. 

Safety guaranteed Monday... I want to see big things from the club this week..... a big drum up for a large crowd on Friday (extra home gate £ in for the club, large vocal support to win the game and get higher placed £ in to!) some fanfare for new strip launch, a PCA or two nailed down (if dowds and Chalmers can't sign officially until season over) Some hype and intentions for next season.... then I'll happily go buy my season ticket. If this blackout and treated like mushrooms nonsense continues, then my money will continue to stay in my pocket.

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

12 hours ago, Hursty said:

Is your pal Graeme Mathie?

11 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

. If this blackout and treated like mushrooms nonsense continues, then my money will continue to stay in my pocket.

Ayr's media team got an award on Saturday night. Slaps on the back all round for keeping everyone informed with great game highlights.