The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

i wish there was a photo of him at the Queens Park game when he basically threw Syla back onto the pitch from that moment i knew he was going to be different to the last couple of managers we've had

McCall shouting “get fucking up” at Kevin Nesbitt vibes 

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Ideal scenario is, we finish above wee Morton again and Ruari Paton gets relegated. 

Id hoped Morton would go down this season instead of stinking up the Championship again. Hopefully next year 🤞

14 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

For some reason P&B isn’t working on safari on my phone so I have an excuse 

New Paw Patrol Patrol episode out on Friday type post imo. Outside the giggles, my kids have finally outgrown Paw Patrol. I thought that was a good thing until they discovered Fortnite. See you Friday, 11pm. No excuses.

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Ideal scenario is, we finish above wee Morton again and Ruari Paton gets relegated. 

Hopefully he Paton gets relegated and we buy him on the cheap. He’s a good player (except when he plays us) watched the Qp game today and he makes clever runs. 

I understand why he has made team of the year now

2 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Id hoped Morton would go down this season instead of stinking up the Championship again. Hopefully next year 🤞

I don’t hope Morton go down, I just find it funny that they give it the big’in to Ayr but finish below us a lot. 

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Hopefully he Paton gets relegated and we buy him on the cheap. He’s a good player (except when he plays us) watched the Qp game today and he makes clever runs. 

Paton snubbed us after agreeing a deal, then had his tantrum a month or so back against us. I hope he’s either playing for Ayr or playing against plumbers and fitness instructors next season on a tour or seaside towns and villages. 

5 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Paton snubbed us after agreeing a deal, then had his tantrum a month or so back against us. I hope he’s either playing for Ayr or playing against plumbers and fitness instructors next season on a tour or seaside towns and villages. 

Footballers are like many of us! Go where the money is I don’t begrudge him going to qp. I still hope they go down

24 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

There are a few Queen’s Park and ICT players that I’d hope we are looking at if either get relegated.

1 minute ago, Honestmen said:

What deal has McGeady got with us? Need shot of him to free up decent cash. And he’s fkn hopeless 

I’m not sure he’s on much, the deal was more about him still kicking a ball while learning off the field stuff. I’ve no problem with him kicking about if he’s playing as much as he is now. 

3 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

What deal has McGeady got with us? Need shot of him to free up decent cash. And he’s fkn hopeless 

I don’t think he’s on much. I think the idea was he’d have this gig for a couple of years and then move on to another club in a similar role without the playing commitments. 

He is absolutely done though but I can’t comment at all on his work behind the scenes. 

It all seems one way, like we are paying him to learn new skills, but getting absolutely nothing at all in return.

I had really high hopes when we signed him, but every time he comes on he has not been very good.

20 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

It all seems one way, like we are paying him to learn new skills, but getting absolutely nothing at all in return.

I had really high hopes when we signed him, but every time he comes on he has not been very good.

No one knows what he’s delivering off the pitch. Just because you don’t like him because some unconscious/conscious bias doesn’t mean he hasn’t brought anything to the club. For all we know, he could be the reason brown is at the club now!