The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Broony gets the job done.

Has us playing with an identity.

Lot more solid at the back overall.

I'm growing to Sanders, i'd get him signed up for next season, only CB we've had in the last 3 seasons who has kept Brian Graham in their back pocket.

Onwards and upwards 

19 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Genuinely one of the happiest days of my life. The ecstasy at the moment when we were confirmed as champions will live with me forever.

I don't give a f**k that it was "only" League 1.

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Lumii_20240428_123756312.jpg

Why does Bullen look like he’s squaring up to Brown whilst Brown looks like he’s been made to sing karaoke and doesn’t know the words?

The stuff that happens in that hub eh.

11 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Genuinely one of the happiest days of my life. The ecstasy at the moment when we were confirmed as champions will live with me forever.

I don't give a f**k that it was "only" League 1.

We went to the game in hope rather than expectation and almost didn't bother after the Alloa game. Decided to go anyway just in case, and now I'll always the memories of watching my team win a league title with my Dad. Can't buy that stuff. 

55 minutes ago, Aliayr76 said:

Seeing that's us safe who would you like to see coming in 

Myself new cd winger Thomas from Queens Park &up front quitongo from Morton + a couple of squad players.

New Keeper .  Fullback that can play both sides . Two central midfielders : one a stopper like Adams the other a passer like Kerr ., A no 10 with goals . Dowds .

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

We went to the game in hope rather than expectation and almost didn't bother after the Alloa game. Decided to go anyway just in case, and now I'll always the memories of watching my team win a league title with my Dad. Can't buy that stuff. 

I was meant to be working but pulled a sickie. Needs must.

1 hour ago, Rb123 said:

Broony gets the job done.

Has us playing with an identity.

Lot more solid at the back overall.

I'm growing to Sanders, i'd get him signed up for next season, only CB we've had in the last 3 seasons who has kept Brian Graham in their back pocket.

Onwards and upwards 

Sanders did a good job keeping Oakley quiet v Morton as well 

With Sanders we do need to rember he had not played a lot of football this season maybe just took him a bit of time to get back up to speed, if you'd asked me after the Raith game if I wanted him to stay it would have been a no but now I'd be quite happy to see him to sign permanently 

33 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

With Sanders we do need to rember he had not played a lot of football this season maybe just took him a bit of time to get back up to speed, if you'd asked me after the Raith game if I wanted him to stay it would have been a no but now I'd be quite happy to see him to sign permanently 

He's definitely looking more assured now over the last few weeks after his bombscare start.  If we have Sanders ,McGinty,  Musonda and Stanger all on their game, it is a solid defence, just need some pace at the sides and a commanding keeper and not many will get past us. 

58 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Looks that way although someone hinted at another old top. That’s why I was asking

Did someone not mention the badge being the letters?

Edited by ComradeDiego

Collar or no collar?

Would love to see Murphy weave his way through players as his massive oversized black triangular collars flap up and down like a combination of a spaniel's ears and a flamingo taking off