The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

New strip looks absolutely fantastic. 

The club are clearly making a big effort to improve things 'on and off the park' and this is filtering through to some of the really positive changes that we are seeing.

Hopefully the supporters (and to an extent the town and local area) can show their support too and get behind the club in what looks like a very exciting next phase.

2 minutes ago, LFMCF2 said:

The club are clearly making a big effort to improve things 'on and off the park' and this is filtering through to some of the really positive changes that we are seeing.

Hopefully the supporters (and to an extent the town and local area) can show their support too and get behind the club in what looks like a very exciting next phase.

Hi Davie 👋

5 minutes ago, LFMCF2 said:

#weareunited

11 minutes ago, LFMCF2 said:

⬆️ Five year Season Ticket purchaser.

4 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

It’s nice but I feel like the O’Neills kits all have that shiny 80s/90s tracksuit look to them.

I've bought Adidas Scotland tops the past few years rather than AUFC for this reason. If I'm spending 50/60 plus on a top, I wish it to be quality. 

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

It’s decent enough, but not a fan of no badge.

Won’t be buying it though for the simple reason that, for me, O’Neil stuff is just shite. Not a fan of the quality or material at all. 

If it’s not Nike or Adidas, I’m not interested, especially at the price.

1 hour ago, JOMT said:

It’s decent enough, but not a fan of no badge.

Won’t be buying it though for the simple reason that, for me, O’Neil stuff is just shite. Not a fan of the quality or material at all. 

If it’s not Nike or Adidas, I’m not interested, especially at the price.

I think it's a cracking looking shirt, think the old AUFC lettering actually goes better with this given it's retro style. I'll be buying it.

Adidas however, charging £75 for a football top can absolutely ram it. I'm happy to pay a bit less.

The Burns training top is also 👌

Robbie Mutch was in a sling the other week so that probably explains why he looks uncomfortable af in those pictures. 

Only GK we could use since Clarke is a loanee and Albinson will be away

16 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Anyone confirm what back of shirt is ? .does it have O'Neil gas as sponsor.

Yes it does. Theres photos on the online shop of it

11 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Robbie Mutch was in a sling the other week so that probably explains why he looks uncomfortable af in those pictures. 

Don’t know why they didn’t get Hugh Sproat in it as well. 

17 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

could have used Ollie i suppose

13 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Don’t know why they didn’t get Hugh Sproat in it as well. 

He was down to attend but had to pull out at last moment due to health issue I believe 

Edited by Finlay21

5 hours ago, Rb123 said:

I'm growing to Sanders, i'd get him signed up for next season, only CB we've had in the last 3 seasons who has kept Brian Graham in their back pocket.

Sanders did very well with the strong physical challenge offered by Graham. But in the equivalent game last season (1-1), Musonda shackled him as well - both have more of a physical presence than McGinty