The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I like the hoody but I don't like it to the extent of paying £50 for a jumper. Strip will sell well, it's smart.

Have Jewsons always had the little guy on their logo who looks like he's waiting outside a pub to start a fight with the next guy to make eye contact?

3 minutes ago, Iain said:

I like the hoody but I don't like it to the extent of paying £50 for a jumper. Strip will sell well, it's smart.

Have Jewsons always had the little guy on their logo who looks like he's waiting outside a pub to start a fight with the next guy to make eye contact?

Seems the chib man is new

Screenshot_20240429-144703.png

15 minutes ago, Iain said:

I like your optimism that it'll only be 50.

On 28/04/2024 at 12:16, Aliayr76 said:

Seeing that's us safe who would you like to see coming in 

Myself new cd winger Thomas from Queens Park &up front quitongo from Morton + a couple of squad players.

Aye, No chance Dom would go to Ayr unless we go down and there’s no other team in for him.

New shirt is cracking - the retro “badge” is absolute quality.  Never really taken to the new badge as its just too bland so good to see another option tried, even if it’s only for a season.

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

New shirt is cracking - the retro “badge” is absolute quality.  Never really taken to the new badge as its just too bland so good to see another option tried, even if it’s only for a season.

It’s virtually the exact same as the old one. 

3 minutes ago, JOMT said:

It’s virtually the exact same as the old one. 

Unpopular opinion but I much prefer the new bad to the old badge. Looks so much more slicker. Thanks to that virgin Lord Lyon and Airdrie for that. 

The new top is a belter as is the training gear. Will defo purchase some stuff. 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I am 100% buying the new black hoodie. That’s the smartest piece of kit we’ve released in years. Absolutely love the AUFC writing. 

I wanted one last year but it's apparently the same material as the shirts?

Hate that stuff for wearing as day to day casual wear due to the moisture wicking, wish it was just regular cotton/poly blend that doesnt hold the sweat in the material

3 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Hate that stuff for wearing as day to day casual wear due to the moisture wicking, wish it was just regular cotton/poly blend that doesnt hold the sweat in the material

It is nothing like the strip material , it’s your normal hoodie fleece lined material 

5 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Aye I bought the training top with the tartan sleeves. Felt the sleeves were really baggy compared to the torso part but it’s still really smart. 

49 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

It is nothing like the strip material , it’s your normal hoodie fleece lined material 

Even worse for me hahah, can't wear that fleece stuff 

48 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye I bought the training top with the tartan sleeves. Felt the sleeves were really baggy compared to the torso part but it’s still really smart. 

Aye that was the one i was meaning...looked brilliant but i was put off by the material

Just want a lightweight polycotton hoodie with a nice design and the badge, but I suppose hoodies are probably not the in thing anymore