The 2018 Play-Off Thread

Play-Offs  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest DAVIDB69

Think both these sides would struggle badly if promoted, middlesborough always struggle in the top league I suppose

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
middlesborough always struggle in the top league I suppose

That's simply not true. But I agree that either of these sides will struggle next season.

Poor game with little chances. Boro continuing to punt high balls up to small players who are very good with the ball at their feet. If the goal hasn't arrived by 70 minutes (if at all) it wouldn't surprise me if Gestede gets the call ahead of Bamford.

Guest DAVIDB69
Snodgrass having an influential game, he seems to be everywhere but I dont think he can manage that for the full 90 minutes.

Hutton is shite at left back, but he is also shite at right back fo be fair.

He looks decent at this level

Utter drivel. I'd say the same thing if Boro had scraped through but it's Fulham's to lose. Two very poor sides on show over two legs.

Pitch invasions really wind me up for some reason. It always seems to be the chavs who are on the pitch who probably never attended a game before that night.

Hopefully one of the villa fans on the park pulls grealish’s socks up for him.

It'll make him a target for a kick or two I'd imagine but tbf to him his calf muscles look massive so it may just be a comfort thing for him to have them down.

Archived