Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

2 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

Not even halloween yet. Prizes dont get handed out for a wee while yet fella.

I know. Just not used to seeing you guys lose. As usual, it will probably come down to the results when you play Spartans and Kelty.

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Kelty had no problem filling hospitality so far this season, todays game and the next four ( not inc Whitehill Welfare on 1st December which was confirmed last week) and the game v East Kilbride  later on in the season were already filled up anyway. Thirty eight spaces per game at £30 a head, the money adds up anyway.

I think your hospitality will soon be sold out for the season, with all the Sevco interest.

2 minutes ago, PELE said:

I think your hospitality will soon be sold out for the season, with all the Sevco interest.

Already is:

Shame they got put out the two biggest cups but at least it means they can concentrate on the league. Fixtures man has it set up nicely for them welcoming EK on the last day of the season, and a free week the Saturday before due to Selkirk's demise.

7 points covers the first 8 places. Looks like it’s gonny be a cracking league
Think that just about all the teams in the league are capable of beating each other, albeit that the bottom teams would have to be playing out of their skins and the top teams have an off day. My team, Gala, will definitely take some points from the top 6. Great league as you say B.R.A.

Think that just about all the teams in the league are capable of beating each other, albeit that the bottom teams would have to be playing out of their skins and the top teams have an off day. My team, Gala, will definitely take some points from the top 6. Great league as you say B.R.A.
Especially at home!

Long way to go but I think Kelty will be too strong, especially at home, ive yet to see a team at NCP who have came to attack and believe they can win. Admittedly I haven't been at the away games. East Kilbride look good on paper but seem to throw in the odd awful performance / result.

This week will be very interesting, if Kelty can beat Spartans, it really makes things tricky for them being 7 points behind.

Article in the Daily Record today about a Kelty supporter who wants the strips changed to royal blue and the club name changed to Kelty Rangers. All the wrong kind of attention on the club over the last couple of weeks after years of good luck. 

7 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Article in the Daily Record today about a Kelty supporter who wants the strips changed to royal blue and the club name changed to Kelty Rangers. All the wrong kind of attention on the club over the last couple of weeks after years of good luck. 

Haha, that's embarrassing. Wonder if it's a week or two weeks the guy has been going to Kelty games?

12 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Joke went completely over your head mate. He was making a joke rather than wanting it changed :wacko:

12 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Gogsy imo

5 hours ago, The_Judge said:

Ooft...Cowdenbeath finally win a match and suddenly you're Billy Big-Baws again :lol:.

One of our players even managed to score 2 against Kilby on Saturday:P For what it's worth i'm still sticking by you as my pre season tip.

I'll admit, at the start of the season I hoped Kelty got a few pastings to bring them back down to earth, but as the seasons went on, im actually rooting for you guys to do well and maybe join League 2 come May.
I always felt there was a slight arrogance with the support when pastings were dished out last year, but the longer its gone on and I've read a wee bit more about Kelty and can see what they're doing, especially with the youth teams, NCP and in the community and the support you boys give to EVERY age group of lads, the more I want you to win the league and playoffs.

I'll admit, at the start of the season I hoped Kelty got a few pastings to bring them back down to earth, but as the seasons went on, im actually rooting for you guys to do well and maybe join League 2 come May.
I always felt there was a slight arrogance with the support when pastings were dished out last year, but the longer its gone on and I've read a wee bit more about Kelty and can see what they're doing, especially with the youth teams, NCP and in the community and the support you boys give to EVERY age group of lads, the more I want you to win the league and playoffs.
You don't always get what you want though.