The Queen's Park 2018-19 Thread

I think Duffy will do OK. My reaction is similar to what it was when we appointed Stark and MacPherson.  Both were relatively big names who had managed at a higher level. Both turned out to be far more successful at Queen's than I thought they would be 

22 minutes ago, PASSANDMOVE said:

I think he will be a great appointment, will give us a direction and organisation we've been missing -  Gus had obviously downed tools, laterally. My only worry is, how long will he take to realise that we don't have natural scorer in the squad.

About 5 minutes.

18 hours ago, PASSANDMOVE said:

I think he will be a great appointment, will give us a direction and organisation we've been missing -  Gus had obviously downed tools, laterally. 

In what way had he "downed tools"? A tremendous win at New Saints, and he sounded pretty pissed off about the performance and result at Stirling in the video I watched, even though he knew he was off after that.  That's not evidence of a man who had stopped trying or caring. 

On 03/10/2018 at 22:50, an86 said:

Experienced. Led Brechin and a not very good Clyde side to the playoffs, won the League One title with Morton and did a very good job in getting them to the playoffs in the Championship. Little over a year ago since he was named Manager of the season in the second tier. Knows the level and knows the market. Shrewd appointment on paper.

Didn’t want him anyway. Baldy Clyde w**k.

10 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Signing our dud ex-players and then trying to snare our ex-manager? Just admit it already, you just wish you were us.

Aim for the stars x

Anyone know what Alan Trouten, Stewart Kettlewell, Mick Daly, Ross Fisher and Cowboy McCormack are up to these days?