Dundee vs. Patrick Thistle - 12/5/18

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stronger team than I thought we'd put out. Calum Ferrie getting his first start in the goal, will be good to see how he does. Would have liked to have seen a few more youngsters in there though.

9 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

:unsure2:AA37C0BE-6B0E-4D1D-A740-E44DBECFAEDB.jpeg.96a27c80f5f4e652c5b9939e75384492.jpeg

I guess thats 3-5-2?

Cerny

McGinn, Barton, Cargill, Devine, Elliot

Edwards, Woods, Lawless

Storey, Sammon

edit: might be a back 4 with Barton in at CM in a back-to-basics 4-4-fucking-2 thinking on it.

Cerny

Mcginn, Cargill, Devine, Elliot

Edwards, Woods, Barton, Lawless

Storey, Sammon

Got a horrible feeling Dundee can run straight through that team however its set up, tbh.

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

We're literally rolling over for the good guys from Glasgow. If you can't beat that team then you guys thoroughly deserve to go down.

Archie’s trying his best to lose. Erskine n Doolan on the bench so thats a massive lack of creativity. McGinn n Elliot as wing backs = no crosses reaching target (even though Penrice is on the bench). 

I’m now having support St Johnstone today, fucking shoot me..

Just now, cilitbang said:

Archie’s trying his best to lose. Erskine n Doolan on the bench so thats a massive lack of creativity. McGinn n Elliot as wing backs = no crosses reaching target (even though Penrice is on the bench). 

I’m now having support St Johnstone today, fucking shoot me..

I get benching Doolan to an extent since pretty much all of our forward options have had shite seasons apart from a purple patch and some penalties for Sammon, but I'm surprised - unless he's knackered himself out with the shifts he's put in recently and it's with a view to bringing him on early in the 2nd half - to see Erskine benched.

Archived