Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

1 hour ago, Willy_P said:

Antoniazzi has left on loan to Montrose. Michael Anderson joins on loan from BSC Glasgow.

While it has surprised me, I don't blame him. Canto never played. He'll be much more appreciated by SP and Montrose than he was by Stuart Malcolm.

2 minutes ago, Deeloon said:

Was never going to play so it makes sense, I am sure SP will get something from him.

My thoughts exactly. 

33 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

The fact he barely got a kick makes no sense.

Yeah, why did Malcolm sign him the first place? It can’t have been a surprise what type of player he was. Some of our recruitment has been bizarre.

Edited by nofixedability

4 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Yeah, why did Malcolm sign him the first place? It can’t have been a surprise what type of player he was. Some of our recruitment has been bizarre.

He was also raving about him in pre-season, how he would create chances and score goals for us. I don't get it but i've been saying that all season.

49 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

He was also raving about him in pre-season, how he would create chances and score goals for us. I don't get it but i've been saying that all season.

You can say the same things about Allan too.

Malky was saying how he was a fantastic finisher and clinical in the box, yet he's 4th or 5th choice striker!

Guest bernardblack
2 hours ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

The fact he barely got a kick makes no sense.

Exactly. And the fact a team miles ahead of us think he’s worth signing. 
It’a absolutely crazy and gives me zero confidence in the gaffer 

Edited by bernardblack

15 minutes ago, Willy_P said:

Kyle Dalling has joined Elgin on loan.

Wish him the best, young lad didn't get minutes so hopefully he'll get plenty of game time. Very unlikely he'll sign an extension for us next season with Travis, Whyte and Steven Anderson most likely back playing by then.

Scottish Cup today. What do you think is best for Forfar? 

Win and progress to the next round, builds confidence and a slightly higher chance of the next game being shown on BBC Scotland therefore getting some TV money? 

Get knocked out and focus on survival, less fixtures to play, in what is already a heavy fixture congestion,  so lower chance of picking up more injuries and no distractions?