Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

2 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

The sooner a fit Thomson can return the better.

Kelty goal came from those 2 also, defenders are there to defend, something we haven't been good at of late.

We are a far better side In attack mode, playing one up front is utter bollocks.

Doubt the “idiot” as your calling him was condoning anything from the past .. was congratulating Raith on a good signing from a footballer’s view .. but let’s wait and see how many goals the signing  scores before his past is put behind him . Easy to slag folk off for their opinion behind keyboards 

80 or so since the civil case so far and he's still a horrible individual.
Are you suggesting once he scores enough goals the incident should be forgotten?

24 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

80 or so since the civil case so far and he's still a horrible individual.
Are you suggesting once he scores enough goals the incident should be forgotten?

Joined 40+ minutes ago and that's the first post 😂 Probably one of the idiots looking for a place to troll before the Raith thread is cleaned up and comes back to the site.

1 hour ago, Fairsfairhere said:

Doubt the “idiot” as your calling him was condoning anything from the past .. was congratulating Raith on a good signing from a footballer’s view .. but let’s wait and see how many goals the signing  scores before his past is put behind him . Easy to slag folk off for their opinion behind keyboards 

Is that you Andy? 

Screenshot_20220202_094342.jpg

1 hour ago, Fairsfairhere said:

And for what it's worth, I'll let him know his opinion is from the dark ages on Saturday if he wants. 

25 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Joined 40+ minutes ago and that's the first post 😂 Probably one of the idiots looking for a place to troll before the Raith thread is cleaned up and comes back to the site.

That thread had some rather good conversation going as well, but unfortunately the incels always have to spoil the party. 

No idea why I watch the highlights, dreadful goals to concede once again.

Missed Archie in midfield badly, the stick Harkins gets is utter nonsense though, I am sure he would rather be in the dug out but has had to step in, reminds me of the morons having a pop every week at Irvine playing.

Surely we ñeed to play Stef up top this Saturday, or even try Warnock who looked lively in the bounce game.

Sadly just realised no trains to Fraserburgh or Bonnyrigg next season.

Missed Archie in midfield badly, the stick Harkins gets is utter nonsense though, I am sure he would rather be in the dug out but has had to step in, reminds me of the morons having a pop every week at Irvine playing.
Surely we ñeed to play Stef up top this Saturday, or even try Warnock who looked lively in the bounce game.

Not true for Bonnyrigg! Eskbank is just over a mile from the ground.

20 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Bit rich with the Harkins stuff there, I would say.

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Imagine thinking Harkins doesn’t deserve stick 😂

he canna run, tackle or pass..

but aye he can stay in the starting line up! give your head a wobble you fool👍🏻😂

4 points from the last 5 games, we've chopped and changed personnel and formations. 12 goals conceded in those 5 games, if you're conceding over 2 a game you won't win many. Only conceded 8 in our first 10 league games so not hard to see where the problem is. Only conceded 16 in the league before those last 5 games top.

We've got time to sort ourselves out but need to be careful we don't let teams behind us catch up. Get ourselves organised so we can let our attacking players win us games (there may be issues in attack but not our biggest issue). Not too enamoured with the signing of Hutton, but if he can be the man to sit and let the rest get forward it could work.