Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Defence and attack are probably the positions we needed sorted but Irvine has gone out of his way to add more midfielders, including one who couldn’t get into the league’s worst team. Nice one Gary.

33 minutes ago, MattyAitkenSuperFan said:

Good to see Irvine has addressed the need for a striker by signing a shit midfielder. 

Personally admire the way he's just letting CBs disappear aswell, genuis. 

A midfield duo of Gary Harkins and Kyle Hutton! 😰

Just wait until Andy Munro gets a red and Yussuf Hussain has to come in for him 🤦‍♂️

Judging by last night and the signings we've made I think Gary wants to play a 4-2-3-1. If that's the case we need another striker as Matty and Shep can't play as a lone striker.

Guest mr_malcolm

Why the f**k do we need yet another midfielder . Archie Thomas must be scratching his head . We are now very short at the back and toothless up front

2 hours ago, fafc1885 said:

Defence and attack are probably the positions we needed sorted but Irvine has gone out of his way to add more midfielders, including one who couldn’t get into the league’s worst team. Nice one Gary.

We all have said attack needed improving.

On January 1st 2022 I would say our defence is secure, however within the last 4 weeks Travis has left (poor decision IMO), Anderson out for the season, Fisher recalled.

Whyte coming back is good news but come February we now only have Andy Munro, Darren Whyte & Yusuf Hussain and as I said earlier there is a fair chance Andy will get himself suspended at some point and miss a couple matches which will leave us very weak at the back.

Imagine if Slater gets injured!

Why have we not announced Warnock? Killie fan seemed to suggest he was an exciting prospect, hopefully give him a start Saturday.

Would like to see us back to a 442, was working earlier in the season, and apart from away to Edinburgh City the 4231 hasn't been as good

Guest mr_malcolm
We all have said attack needed improving.
On January 1st 2022 I would say our defence is secure, however within the last 4 weeks Travis has left (poor decision IMO), Anderson out for the season, Fisher recalled.
Whyte coming back is good news but come February we now only have Andy Munro, Darren Whyte & Yusuf Hussain and as I said earlier there is a fair chance Andy will get himself suspended at some point and miss a couple matches which will leave us very weak at the back.

Got a feeling we are going to miss Anderson at the back. His experience is invaluable

46 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Why have we not announced Warnock? Killie fan seemed to suggest he was an exciting prospect, hopefully give him a start Saturday.

Would like to see us back to a 442, was working earlier in the season, and apart from away to Edinburgh City the 4231 hasn't been as good

We all know it'll be the usual useless fuds starting on Saturday. 

Our form earlier in the season flattered us, i reckon clubs have thoroughly figured us out & Gary 'no plan b' Irvine will persist to the death with his pal at CM. 

Guest mr_malcolm
We all know it'll be the usual useless fuds starting on Saturday. 
Our form earlier in the season flattered us, i reckon clubs have thoroughly figured us out & Gary 'no plan b' Irvine will persist to the death with his pal at CM. 

His plan b has appeared to be playing harkins

3 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

He is a real handful with the ball at his feet, Travis would have hated playing against him, Matt and Shep are a centre half's dream, no idea why he wasn't chucked on with 20 to go.

8 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Andy Munro on Twitter applauding the signing of the rapist Goodwillie by Raith Rovers, a club that, like Forfar, stresses the importance of community and inclusivity, is not a good look. Poor show, Andy.

The guy is a total crackpot, big fan of misinformation is MunD too. 

He's exactly the kind of lunatic that shouldn't be allowed any broadband. 

His conspiracy nonsense was bad enough but at this point he's just welcoming abuse from punters.