Barbers

Ylf

Usually go to a guy in Motherwell but he was shut last time I went. Tried one of the many Turkish places. Got the shave and have to say it was fuckin quality. £17 for haircut and Turkish shave. They also waxed my nose which was weirdly not that sore. Wouldn’t do it every month but nice for a wee treat.

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I hadn’t even thought of that you shower of perverts. No, shampoo and stuff.

That's a helluva lot of "stuff". I got shampoo this week - £1 in the appropriately named Pound Shop.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's a helluva lot of "stuff". I got shampoo this week - £1 in the appropriately named Pound Shop.

Ooh, check out Mr Moneybags.

I just use the stuff the wife keeps under the sink.

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

At your age, I'm amazed you still require shampoo....unless of course it is your product of choice for "other purposes"..........

dog%20bath_zpsvavok7fm.jpg

My wife wanted the shampoo. 

Are you implying that totally bald folk (which I'm not quite) don't wash their scalp? Minging behaviour, if so.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Are you implying that totally bald folk (which I'm not quite) don't wash their scalp? Minging behaviour, if so.

Still being of the hirsute persuasion, I'd just assumed that the Yul Brynner's of the world just used normal soap for the Bonceclean. 

No offence intended to oldies and baldies. 😎 

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Still being of the hirsute persuasion, I'd just assumed that the Yul Brynner's of the world just used normal soap for the Bonceclean. 

You know the rules...

18 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Regular soap is all that's required anyway.

One of the many scams in the beauty industry.

Paid £16 for a very average hair cut at a very average barbers in Musselburgh today. The most I have ever paid for a hair cut.
Which one?? Getting ridiculous the amount of barbers in mussy now, another opening soon. I get a short back and sides, tidied up on the top, £10. Usually £15, but it's the wife's cousin's place, so get family discount

1 minute ago, throbber said:

It was called Veen barbers, I chose it coz it was quite big and I thought I’d be seen to quickly. There was nothing special about it at all, surely £16 is way too much for a short back and sides? The most I have ever paid at a barber is £9. They offered to trim my eye brows but I declined, f**k knows how much that would have added to the bill!

I get that included in my £7.00.