Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Am I seeing things or is there really folk in the home end at Ibrox 1 hour and 10 minutes before it starts? :lol:

It's to make up for leaving after 75 minutes...

Give it a fckn rest lads.

Bonner and McLeod giving it the “Celtic Park European Night” myth for them to win the head to head.

Sick to death of hearing that ****. It’s not been a thing for almost a decade.

Romeo - all rivalries aside for a sec. What is the feeling amongst the support ? All that money and all you have left (after a few injuries) is a very good Premiership side. Must be very frustrating for you guys. Is there a sense that they will turn on Lawwell any time soon ?

"Here we go 10 in a row" :lol:

Consoling themselves with their achievements in a league where their budget dwarves every other club's because they're getting papped in their only competitive games of the season that they care about. Minter.

Genuine question, is Brendan Rodgers just not a very good football manager? I've though this for a while, I'm a Newcastle supporter and when he was linked with us I was aghast. Whoever replaces Rafa I definitely would not want Rodgers - even if we go down.

3 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

This could be bad for Hearts. Backlash incoming.

It  can only be a good thing surely? BBC are saying they are tired and defensively all over the place. There for the taking on Sunday if the stars align right. 

Shut up you fahkin wet wipe. Hearts would gub Leipzig, and Celtic will still be shite on Sunday. 8)

Hearts will still get pumped.

On Sunday I’ll be the Celtic equivalent of MJC. Can’t have either of the 2 horrible clubs in the Final.

2 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

Genuine question, is Brendan Rodgers just not a very good football manager? I've though this for a while, I'm a Newcastle supporter and when he was linked with us I was aghast. Whoever replaces Rafa I definitely would not want Rodgers - even if we go down.

Ask yourself this: could you, I or any other P&B poster, fail to win the Scottish Premier League with Celtic's budget? 

Archived