• Sevilla @ 1/12Won
  • Sporting Lisbon v Arsenal - 90 Minutes
  • Arsenal @ 88/100Won
24 Oct 18
19:59
lost

I feel pretty good.

12 hours ago, printer said:

It's almost as if they don't spend a lot of time on defence in training and/or the players are very ordinary.

I'd very much doubt they spend any time defending in training.  The have so little to do of it domestically, when they come up against a side equal to or better than them in Europe, they crumble.

I'd very much doubt they spend any time defending in training.  The have so little to do of it domestically, when they come up against a side equal to or better than them in Europe, they crumble.

I think most of them are just bad defenders and get found out in Europe.

How would Celtic fans take Rangers getting to the last 32 of the Europa League, but Celtic going out at the group stage. That’s what looks likely at the moment. A team millions in debt outdoing a team with millions in the bank. 

How would Celtic fans take Rangers getting to the last 32 of the Europa League, but Celtic going out at the group stage. That’s what looks likely at the moment. A team millions in debt outdoing a team with millions in the bank. 

I’d wish them good luck. We’re all Scots.

Celtic are probably in the position that most expected them to be in at this stage. Won their home game v Rosenborg and lost both aways versus the RB sides.

7 points from the remaining 3 games required if they are to have any hope of going through. Going by last nights starting 11, I'd say Rodgers doesn't particularly give a shit about the competition though.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Celtic are probably in the position that most expected them to be in at this stage. Won their home game v Rosenborg and lost both aways versus the RB sides.

7 points from the remaining 3 games required if they are to have any hope of going through. Going by last nights starting 11, I'd say Rodgers doesn't particularly give a shit about the competition though.

I'd agree with that.  He's dialing it in Europe-wise.  Probably been told by Lawell to do so, so they can win the league for another crack at the CL next year.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Millions in debt? We literally had millions in debt wiped off by the share issue recently.

Archived