Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol::lol:

Pat Bonar had just said how "Celtic were dominating".

Five mins later, they're two nil down.  

I'm sure some punter's making a profit simply by laying that fuckwit's mutterings.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Observations so far

Packy Bonnar......Celtic dominating :whistle

Ryan Christie....embarassing dive in the box

BT commentator... RB Leipzig couldn't afford quality like Glass Jaw despite the money they have. Total fud as they've spent something like 300 million euros in past five years and Teirney is nothing but a cheap Andy Robertson

RB Leipzig coach sends on a note to the team after 22 mninutes.. expected Lego Muncher to run on the park and grab the note

P.S My JJ friends whats the score

PPS Here's hoping the the gangster's moles husband's team meets the same fate later tonight

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

The frustrating this is that Celtic were looking alright before the defending went all to hell, again.  Morgan has looked pretty lively, as has Edouard but Keystone Cops defending once again sinking Celtic

Take off the green glasses min

7 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Take off the green glasses min

I never said Celtic were dominating before the goals, just said that we were doing alright meaning that we were decently competitive, as soon as the first goal went in it has all gone to shit though

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I never said Celtic were dominating before the goals, just said that we were doing alright meaning that we were decently competitive, as soon as the first goal went in it has all gone to shit though

Aye ok, thats fair enough. 

Will give you that :lol:

How are Celtic so consistently horrendous defensively in Europe. Really basic errors, trying to kick a cross in the air instead of heading it, diving in when there's no need.

It's almost as if they don't spend a lot of time on defence in training and/or the players are very ordinary.

Am I seeing things or is there really folk in the home end at Ibrox 1 hour and 10 minutes before it starts? :lol:

Used to get taken into RP at 2pm for reasons that I still don’t quite understand.

Archived