Dundee United 2018/2019

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Can’t scrimp on these things. Good Hibs lad and can box a bit - would recommend if you need the locks trimmed if you’re ever over in Edinburgh.

What hair product are you going with there? I'm a clay man myself and am currently using Kevin Murphy's 'Gritty Business'. 

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

What hair product are you going with there? I'm a clay man myself and am currently using Kevin Murphy's 'Gritty Business'. 

Use a hair moisturiser from Lush first, blow drying it to seal in the glossiness. Then just go with whatever the occasion dictates. Usually an Evo putty, which, IIRC, hails from your neck of the woods down there in the Antipodes. 

Not sure this is the right thread to this discussion but hopefully it will give the DABs a bit of relief from their living hell right now. I’d also be inclined to say a Dundee player will be this season’s top scorer in the Chanpionship. Straight fight between El Bak and Fat Larry Shankland IMO.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

The only barbering you get done is to your nostrils you jealous old bag.

I am not critical of your metrosexuality but neither am I jealous of it.  As an aside my barber is a Sevco supporter which shows what a tolerant person I am.

Edited by Granny Danger

34 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Use a hair moisturiser from Lush first, blow drying it to seal in the glossiness. Then just go with whatever the occasion dictates. Usually an Evo putty, which, IIRC, hails from your neck of the woods down there in the Antipodes. 

Then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m trying to think of one positive thing that has happened this season.

Thompson is away. Thats a plus. But thats it.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

If Csaba is punted, would it make much difference given you'd be stuck with the same players? What sort of contracts are your signings on?

As i said before, if we'd punted this pillock then id be happy with the signings.

Its pointless with the fucking idiot in charge as he'll play everyone out of position in a crap formation. Its honestly ridiculous. 

We should build a statue of Mixu pointing at the stadium with his famous quote "Whats the fucking point?"

8 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Thompson is away. Thats a plus. But thats it.

I see no evidence to date that Mike Martin is going to do a better job as chairman than Thompson.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I hadn’t realised that the Toshney deal was off.  We are stumbling by from one crisis to another.

As poor a signing as he has been it is not nice to see him suffer from the injury problems he has had and his struggle to get playing time. 

It seems to sum things up that when he is able to get fit and playing his move on loan to Arbroath is unfortunately ended by injury after just 45 minutes.

If he is never going to get rid of his injury problems would it not be better for him to consider retirement rather than risk trying to struggle playing on and risking further health issues later on in life.

3 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

As poor a signing as he has been it is not nice to see him suffer from the injury problems he has had and his struggle to get playing time. 

It seems to sum things up that when he is able to get fit and playing his move on loan to Arbroath is unfortunately ended by injury after just 45 minutes.

If he is never going to get rid of his injury problems would it not be better for him to consider retirement rather than risk trying to struggle playing on and risking further health issues later on in life.

Can’t disagree with any of that.