Dundee United 2018/2019

51 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

What an odd thing to take exception to. 

Not really.  I'd be willing to bet that if you took a poll of people on here asking what "journeyman pro" meant, the vast majority, if not all, would say it meant a player who has played at more clubs than your average player throughout his career. The very fact that you had to explain what you meant means that either you were using the term incorrectly or actually thought he had played for several clubs and were attempting to backtrack. 

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Not really.  I'd be willing to bet that if you took a poll of people on here asking what "journeyman pro" meant, the vast majority, if not all, would say it meant a player who has played at more clubs than your average player throughout his career. The very fact that you had to explain what you meant means that either you were using the term incorrectly or actually thought he had played for several clubs and were attempting to backtrack. 

Sorry wee man, but if you're looking for someone to have a pointless argument with today then you'll have to keep looking. I literally couldn't give two fucks.

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Sorry wee man, but if you're looking for someone to have a pointless argument with today then you'll have to keep looking. I literally couldn't give two fucks.

You try to educate someone on their poor use of the English language and that's the gratitude you get. 

Some people. 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You try to educate someone on their poor use of the English language and that's the gratitude you get. 

Some people. 

I wouldn't use people on here as a barometer of correct use of the English language.

I suggest that before you try to educate people, you get your facts straight first.

27 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Takes a big man to not bite at “wee man” Dee Man. 

I rose above it, Shandon. It was a decent effort tbf, which might have hooked a less experienced poster. 

3 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Ahhh bless....... Are we witnessing our 1st P&B romance. emoji76.png

1st? There's P&B children. Dee Man is on the other side of the world anyway otherwise we'd happily slap each others' thighs, quote obscure hip hop lyrics at each other an compliment each other on our trainers and discuss fitness regimes. 

13 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

IMG_6720.jpg Would be happy enough with this, played at good level and played plenty games past few seasons.

Don't remember him at Partick.

If Ross County want him they'll offer about £5k a week and he'll go there.

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

1st? There's P&B children. Dee Man is on the other side of the world anyway otherwise we'd happily slap each others' thighs, quote obscure hip hop lyrics at each other an compliment each other on our trainers and discuss fitness regimes. 

Bang on the money.