Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

1 hour ago, Hen Broon said:

Buzzing for tonight. Hopefully we can take a lead to Firhill in Sunday. Mon the Livi.

Hopefully not. Mon the Jags. 

Avoid defeat most important tonight. Fully expecting a shitefest.

0-2 Thistle, Doolan & Sammon. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not been to Livingston for a while, looking forward to it next season. Another day out in Edinburgh,  train to Livingston North, pub, taxi, game, back to Edinburgh for another glorious evening. If Innis and Gunn did weekends...

Oh aye is Deans still a shitehole livi fans?

19 minutes ago, Hen Broon said:

Willing to bet you aint seen them this season. Jumping on the P B bandwagon

No I just think Partick will have too much for them.

Guess we'll just wait and see......

2 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Where's a good place to park near the ground? In case I can't be arsed getting the train. 

I got a parking ticket when we played at Almondvale this season, on my birthday as well.  I parked up from the ground in front of Marinos chip shop, so it was my fault as there are signs.

My work had a conference at the Tony Macaroni Arena last year and loads of people got parking tickets for parking in the wrong spaces at the ground.  I assume that this money has driven Livi's promotion push.

I got a parking ticket when we played at Almondvale this season, on my birthday as well.  I parked up from the ground in front of Marinos chip shop, so it was my fault as there are signs.
My work had a conference at the Tony Macaroni Arena last year and loads of people got parking tickets for parking in the wrong spaces at the ground.  I assume that this money has driven Livi's promotion push.

[emoji56][emoji106]

Hate it when I’m relatively sanguine about a Thistle match: as it oftentimes betokens disaster and disappointment?
Hopefully, tonight will be the exception and we’ll romp home to a comfortable victory? Aye, and if you believe that you’ll believe that Stevie G. will usher in a new era of plenitude at Castle Greyskull?[emoji56]

Just now, cilitbang said:

Get the impression we won’t get Erskine till Sunday or a cameo at best tonight. 

Fully expect Doolan n Lawless in particular to terrorise these haddies!

Like they did in our last game against you this season?

Can see a hard fought score draw tonight, before Livi collapse in the second game. 

Would be happy with either side to come out the winner, Thistle surely due another wander down and up the divisions.

50 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Well this doesn't inspire confidence. At least I'll be using the birds car so can blame her for the parking tickets. 

Livi fans keeping shtum regarding parking, makes me think finding a spot is at a premium. I see there is a residential area close by where people have put "Private no parking" signs up, it's worth parking there alone just to piss people off so will go with that. 

2 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Well this doesn't inspire confidence. At least I'll be using the birds car so can blame her for the parking tickets. 

Livi fans keeping shtum regarding parking, makes me think finding a spot is at a premium. I see there is a residential area close by where people have put "Private no parking" signs up, it's worth parking there alone just to piss people off so will go with that. 

I'd imagine the ticket was picked up on a 3pm Sat kickoff,  Can't imagine many traffic wardens will be cutting about during an evening kick off

Archived